Personal Trainer Part 1

"Y/N hurry up we gotta go!" Your friend Nicki tells you as you put the finishing touches on your makeup. You and your friends were going to a new club that opened up downtown. Something in you told you not go because you had your first training session in the morning but you figured you could handle it. You and your friends make it to the club skipping the line and going right inside. The first place y'all head is to the bar you order your drink.

As you sat waiting you felt eyes on you and you turned slyly to see if you were just being paranoid. You noticed a man staring at you and you turn back hoping that it obvious that you noticed him looking. "Girl who is that?" Your friend Tasha says getting closer to you. "Who?" You ask knowing damn well you She was talking about. "The dude across the bar that's basically mind fucking you right now." She says giving you a look. You laugh as she continues to look at him. "Oh shit he's getting up! Maybe he's not coming over here!" She says turning back to the bar.

"You like what you see?" You hear an unfamiliar voice say as you take a sip from your drink. You turn and see it's the man from across the bar. "Excuse me!" Tasha says turning to look at him. "I'm talking to you and your homegirl! Don't act like y'all wasn't just watching me from over here!" He says looking you up and down. "Well don't act like you wasn't over there doing the same damn thing." Tasha says looking at him. "TASHA!" You say smacking her arm. "Is all good, I wanted to know if-" your friends cut him off when y'all song on and pull you out to the dance floor with them. As y'all danced to Cardi B you happen to glance over and see that gorgeous ass stranger at the bar looking at you. After about 10 minutes you feel hands wrap around your waist. You knew exactly who it was so you continued dancing and after a couple more songs he grabs your hand and leans down. "Come with me." He says. Before you could even respond you found yourself following him.

Both of you make your way through the club and end up in a designated part of the club where no one was around and he started kissing you. Standing you against the wall he lifts your dress and rips your panties off. He starts rubbing his fingers up and down your folds. "Damn babygirl you're already wet for me." He says kissing you again. He slides two of his fingers inside of you, he rapidly starts moving his fingers in and out of you. "Oh f-fuck I'm about to cum." You moan grabbing his arm. As soon as he knew you were about to cum he pulled his fingers out of you. "What the fuck." You say annoyed. "It's not gonna be that easy princess." He says as he starts to unbutton his pants and putting a condom on. He picks you up wrapping your legs around his waist and without warning thrusts into you. You put your arms around his neck as he continued to at a pace you didn't even think was possible. "Oh shit princess your pussy feels so good." He growls. "Oh my god you feel so good." You say putting your forehead on his and kissing him he continued to thrusts in and out of you. "Fuckkk I'm gonna cum." You moan. "Come on I want you to come all over this dick babygirl." He says breathing heavily. After a few more thrusts you cum all over him and he soon followed. The two of you waited to catch your breath before you got yourself together and walked back out to the dance floor like nothing happened.

The two of you order some more drinks and find your friends on the dance floor and continue dancing. You were so caught up in dancing and drinking you didn't notice the the stranger from the bar disappeared. You later go home to rest up for the gym in the mornin. You lay in bed looking at the clock, it was 2 am and you have to be up in 5 hours to make it to your session on time. Your alarm clock goes off and all the drinks from just a few hours before were really getting to you. You were hungover as fuck but you had to make it to you session. You get there 10 minutes early and waited for your trainer to arrive. You didn't even know who your trainer was so anyone that was walking pass could've been it.

You sat on bench putting your knees to your chest and putting your head down. "Long night." You hear someone say as you lift your head to see who it was. You look up and realize that it's the guy from the club. Not knowing what to do you just sat in shock. "Oh my god." You say. "You must be my new client. My name is Erik." He says holding his hand out. "I don't think I ever got your name." He says with a smirk. "Y/N." You say getting up. "Well lets get started shall we." He says rubbing his hands together.