Personal Trainer Part 4

"Fuuuuuuck Y/N you feel so fucking good." Erik growls as he pounds into you. "Aaahhhhh Erik r-riight there...Fuck! Shit! Don't fucking stop." You moan. "You taking this dick so good! I want you to cum all over this dick babygirl." Erik moans as he grips your hips tighter. "Mmmmm fuck I'm gonna cum." You cry. Your phone began to ring snapping you out of your daze. You found yourself daydreaming about Erik constantly. You hadn't seen or talked to him in almost 3 days since you hung out with him at the art gallery. You'd spent all day in your home office working on things for your store and all you could think about was Erik. You finally answer you phone not looking to see who it was. "Hello." You say annoyed. "Hey baby you miss me." The voice on the other end says, you realize it's your ex Kevin and you immediately hung up. You didn't want to deal with him right now and wasn't in the mood to argue. Your phone began to ring again this time you declined it and blocked his number. Feeling frustrated and slightly annoyed you wanted to go blow off some steam so you figured you'd workout. You text Erik asking if he was busy and if he wasn't if he'd mind working out with you. Erik seemed to be the only person you wanted to be around at the moment plus you didn't want to workout alone.

About an hour later Erik showed up to your apartment. "Wassup! You ready for the gym?" Erik asks walking in. "Actually I was thinking we'd go for a late night run. I think I really need that right now." You say getting ready to walk out the door. You and Erik go down stairs and start your run down the street. You and Erik ran for about 30 minutes until you got to a park. Both of you sat down to take a break and started to talk. "So what's going on?" Erik asks. "What do you mean?" You say. "I've never had a client call me late at night to workout." You says laughing. "I was frustrated and needed to do something to take my mind off it, so I thought I'd go for a run but I didn't want to do it alone. Sorry if I fucked up your night." You tell Erik. "Nah it's cool I wouldn't have come if I didn't want to be be bothered. So whats go you frustrated?" Erik asks amused. "God you don't even want to know." You say laughing. "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't interested." He says. You take a deep breath and sit quietly for a second. "Ex boyfriend troubles?" Erik asks. "Something like that." You tell him. You told Erik the shit that went down between you and your ex and why y'all broke up.

A little while later you and Erik run back to your apartment. As you and Erik go in the elevator you thank him for keeping you company and talking to you. You were only a couple floors away from your destination when Erik stops the elevator. He holds your face kissing you roughly placing his arms around your waist and grabbing your ass. Erik suddenly places his hand in your workout shorts and inserts two of his fingers causing you to moan. "Damn princess you're wet already and I've barely touched you." Erik whispers. Erik uses his free hand hold your arms above your head while his other hand moved up and down your folds. He continued pumping his fingers in and out of you. Your breathing becomes erratic as you get close to your release. Your tried saying something but nothing came out as Erik felt you getting close. "I know you're close princess...cum for me." He says kissing you. You cum as he kisses you moaning into his mouth. Erik slowly takes his fingers out of you as he places them in his mouth as he kisses you again. He starts the elevator back up and you get to your floor. Still reeling from why just happened you make your way to you apartment. As you make it to your door Erik kisses you one last time. "See you later Y/N." Erik says as he makes his way back to the elevator. You walk in your apartment as you receive a text from Erik. "Maybe we can do that again next time."