Personal Trainer Part 5

You woke up hungover and sore as hell from the night before. You and Erik spent the night out drinking and hanging out until the two of you went back to your place and continued your little session that started in the elevator a couple of days before. You couldn't remember much from last night but one thing you did remember was Erik fucking the shit out of you. It was nothing like you remembered at the club the first time you met, it felt more intense than that and you fucking loved it. You look at your phone and see a text from Erik. Had to work early I'll see you later. You stayed home all day cleaning and organizing stuff. Your phone starts to ring it's an unknown number but you answer it anyway. "Hello?" You say. "Hey baby." Your ex says as you roll your eyes and hang up just as he was started talking again. You block the number and go about your day.

The next morning you were on your way to the gym to meet with Erik. Once you get to the gym you see Erik talking to someone and you walk over to him. He introduces you and then both of you walk away. "We're doing the treadmill today." He says looking at you. "That's if your up for it. I mean I know your legs probably don't after the other night." He smirks as you smack his arm. "You need to chill Stevens." You say laughing. Your legs were fucking killing you and you hadn't even been working out that long. You push through your workout and eventually get to take a break. "What are doing anything tomorrow." You ask Erik. "Nah what you go in mind?" He smirks. "I have to go pick up the painting I bought and I know they're not gonna fit in my car so I'm gonna need some help." You say. "Yeah I'll help you out just let me know what time you're going." Erik says.

You finish your workout and go home to shower. Later you go to your store to check on things and to look for space to put the new artwork you bought. As you walked around one of your employees tells you that someone name Kevin keeps calling for you. "Did he say what he wanted?" You ask annoyed. "No he just said to let you know he called I wrote his number down and put it on your desk." She tells you. Later you go into your office and see Kevin's number on a piece of paper. As much as you didn't want to talk to him you call him anyway. "Y/N?" He answers. "You need to stop fucking calling me we ain't together anymore I want nothing to do with you STOP FUCKING CALLING ME." You yell hanging up.

The next day you call Erik and tell him where to meet you. A hour later you and Erik meet up to pick up your paintings. He puts one in your car and the others in his and he follows you to your store to help put them up. When you were don't there he comes to your apartment to help with the other painting since it was the biggest one of the three. Once you got the painting up Erik gets a call and tells you he has to go. "You wanna do something tomorrow night." He asks before he leaves. "Yeah I ain't got shit else to do." You tell him. "Aight I'll pick you up at 8." He says walking out. The next night you text Erik telling him that you had to cancel because you weren't feeling well. He offered to keep you company but you declined. You fell asleep and some time later you were woken up by someone knocking at your door. You laid in bed not want to answer but then you receive a call from Erik you let it go to voicemail. You get a text from him telling you that he's at your door. You hesitate and eventually get up to answer the door. As soon as you open the door Erik's face drops. "Y/N what the fuck." He says stepping into your apartment. "What the fuck happened to your face." He yells looking at the bruises and the cut on your lip.