Personal Trainer Part 6

"Erik I told you not to come here." You say weakly. "Yeah I can see why now." He tells you walking pass you. "Erik it's nothing don't worry about it." You sigh. "Y/N somebody puts their fucking hands on you and you're telling me not to worry about it." Erik yells. Ever since you've met Erik you'd never seen him angry, his eyes went dark and his veins looked like they were about to pop. Honestly it scared you and Erik sensed it which caused him to calm down a little. He walked up grabbing you by the waist causing you to wince in pain. Erik lifts your shirt exposeing the bruises on your back and stomach. Suddenly Erik became more angry than before, grabbing a vase off the table he threw it at the wall. "Y/N if you don't tell me who fucking did th-" "Erik I can't." You say cutting him off. "Fuck it then, I'm out." Erik says walking out. "Erik no please." You cry grabbing his arm. "Don't leave please. I promise I'll tell you everything just don't leave me alone." You continue to cry.

"After you left yesterday my ex showed up. And he got mad that I wouldn't let him in so he forced himself in and did this." You tell Erik. "Is this the same ex you told me about the other day." Erik asks as you nod your head. "Pack a bag and come stay with me for a few days." Erik tells you. You hesitate but accept his offer and go to your room to pack. When you're done packing Erik takes your bag and walks you to his car.

Once you get settled into Erik's apartment you go take a shower. You get dressed and sit with Erik on the couch and lay your head on his lap. "Has he put his hands on you before yesterday!" Erik asks. "No not until yesterday." You tell him. "I'm sorry." Erik says. "For what." You ask looking up at him. "For yelling at you I know you weren't trying to upset me, I just didn't like seeing you like that." He says lowly. "It's fine don't worry about it. I just didn't want you getting involved." You say as Erik leans down kissing you.

You woke up to catch Erik getting ready for work. He tells you he'll be back and to stay in the apartment until he gets back. Because you couldn't go didn't go into work you called to make sure everything was fine. You spent the day at Erik's place watching tv and sleeping. The next few days were basically the same Erik went to work and you stayed in and slept. Getting tired of doing the same shit after Erik left for work you leave and go to your shop. You greet your employees and talk to them for a moment before going into your office. You go through most of your packages and paperwork, you take some stuff to bring back to Erik's place. When you get in your car you get a call from Erik. "Wassup?" He ask. "Nothing much leaving the shop on my way back to your place." You tell him. "And before you ask yes I left the apartment. I know you told me not to leave but I can't be locked away all day." You continue. "It's cool just be safe aight? I should be back at the apartment in about couple of hours. He tells you.

On your way to Erik's you remembered that you needed some stuff from your apartment and head over there. You get to you apartment and go straight to your office you get some things off your then grab some extra stuff from your bedroom. After grabbing everything you came for you make your way out. "Leaving so soon." You hear as you look up and see Kevin sitting on the couch. You run to the door but he grabs you and throws you to the ground. Getting up run to your room and lock the door. You call Erik as Kevin tried kicking down your door before Erik could answer Kevin kicked the door. You run to the bathroom calling Erik again you tried locking the door but Kevin came in. You run pass him and he grabs your hair yanking you to the ground. He sat on top of you as you tried to fight back and suddenly everything went black.