Chapter 1

(Here is how Yang looks like in this since here he is male)

*Yang pov*

Weiss: UGH! How shallow can you possibly be?! Can't you go a single day without bothering everyone?!!

After I got back from another bout of detention for punching Cardin for insulting Ruby and winking at Ms. Goodwitch, I came back to be glared at by the entire team. Ruby claims in babying her, Blake claims I'm stealing her panties when I didn't, she just lost them, and Weiss seems to get off on yelling at me for any reason she can think of. 

I get why they don't like me, I'm the only guy in the team. When the team's were announced the friction already started. As a guy in a form of girls I was labeled a a closet sexual predator from the get go. Sure I flirt a lot but it's not like I'm going to take them in their sleep like the ice bitch claims... I seriously hate acting like this but I don't know how to do anything else... I've considered going to the headmaster and changing teams, but I have to protect Ruby. I swore on Summer's grave I would...

I came to Beacon to get away from it all and maybe take it easier for a few years away from family, but Ruby came too. The powers that be also put her as the leader of the team I'm in. Normally I'd be fine with it, but I was hoping for a team with another guy in it but no such luck. Ozpin lumped me in with a spoiled brat heiress and a girl who thinks I'm going to act like the guys in her porn books because I flirt with people. 

Frankly yes, their good looking, but dispite what I portray, I don't really think I can date anyone right now. I'm exhausted with school and training to keep my strength up so I can tank the hits to fuel my semblance. A girlfriend would be nice, but considering my past, I would just fuck it up somehow anyway...

Weiss: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?! 

What? You can't figure it out? So much for the smartest girl in class thing.

Yang: Chill out ice queen, I'll -

Weiss: UGH! PUNS AGAIN?! WHY DID I GET A TEAMMATE LIKE YOU?! 

Because God hates me and enjoys my suffering....

Blake: You should really act more mature Yang. 

More mature then a girl who reads porn constantly?...

Weiss: THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKE YOU, IDIOT! 

I already know that...

Ruby: Why can't you get along with anyone Yang?

Because I don't know how...

Weiss: YOUR A DISGRACE TO US, YOUR FAMILY, AND EVERYONE IN BEACON!!! NO WONDER YOUR MOTHER LEFT YOU!!!

Ruby was worried I would slug Weiss and normally I wouldn't hesitate but now I see... 

...I'm alone...