Chapter 7

*Yang pov*

Yang: Listen here you son of a diseased ridden whore! You WILL heal this girl! I didn't sprint 10 miles straight just for your dickless ass to let her die!! Do your fucking job or you'll be joining her in the emergency room! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!

After the whole massacre discovery thing, I came to the nearest hospital just for a jackass doctor to recognize the girl, and refuse to heal her! I ran 10 miles, drove my bike another 40, got blood all over me, my hair, and my goddamn bike just to save this chick and if this guy keeps refusing I will break him and start demolishing things until they heal her!

Qrow: Calm down kid. Killing the guy gets us nowhere...

Yang: DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I'M SICK TO MY STOMACH, I SMELL OF GORE, I DON'T HAVE A SHIRT, I'M TIRED, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I GOT BLOOD ALL OVER MY HAIR AND BIKE!!!

Doctor: B-b-but she's a wanted c-criminal. I could l-lose my j-j-job.

Qrow: gods I didn't bring enough booze for this. Look guy, just do it. I'll call Ozpin and he will clear her in person alright?

The doctor squeaked out what seemed to be a ok, and took the girl to the emergency room. I sighed and stumbled to the nearest seat and slumped into it. Uncle sat down next to me and offered me his flask. I just nodded and to a quick full of the burning liquid and handed it back to him.

Qrow: Why are you so dead set on saving that girl, kid? Normally you would send anyone who cut a strand of your "perfect" hair to the hospital. Yet you save the criminal chick that bleeds all over you and your precious bike? You do know her boss tried to kill your little sis, right?

I groaned. As much as I just wanted to embrace sweet unconsciousness, I though back to the bloodbath.

Yang: You saw what happened there. No matter what she did, she didn't deserve that. People were literally pulled apart piece by piece! It's a wonder anyone survived that! What kind of hunter could I claim to be if I just let her die? Living through that has got to be worse than whatever punishment she would get.

Qrow raised an eyebrow.

Qrow: You know, you act nothing like your mother. Still though is that all.

I sat up and stared at my bloodstained boots and hands.

Yang: When I looked into her eyes, I saw Ruby and Summer in her place. I failed them both when I almost got Ruby killed. For some bizarre reason, that girl just reminds me of Ruby. I don't know why but if I left her there, it would've been just like that day I took Ruby to search for mom. I'm not going to let something like that ever happen again.

Qrow chuckled and pat my back.

Qrow: Your only saying that cuz that chick is short like little red. Well at least you seem to have good taste. Even injured, I can tell that girl is quite a looker. If I was a few decades younger, I might've gone after her myself. If you bag a chick like her, you would make your uncle so proud.

Yang: God your lucky the adrenaline wore off, and I'm too tired to punch you. Wake me up when she gets better will ya...

Qrow: Sure kid, rest. I'll call Ozpin over and tell him about what happened.

I then gracefully passed out.

{Timeskip}

When I woke up I didn't recognize where I was. Sterile white walls and the sound of a heartbeat monitor clued me in that I was moved into a hospital room. I slowly looked around and saw professor Ozpin at the side of the room reading a book.

Ozpin: Please forgive the change of scenery, but after you came into a hospital covered in blood then pass out in the waiting room, the staff wanted to make sure you were not injured yourself.

I sat up slowly and groaned. While I was unhurt, the soreness made any action a chore.

Yang: ugh. How long was I out?

Ozpin: Three days. Not surprising considering what you want through. Witnessing and experiencing such stressful and traumatizing events would exhaust even veteran hunters, not to mention sprinting a few miles carrying a girl and bringing her here as well. For what it's worth, I apologize for allowing you to go on that mission. I was not aware it would be that bad, but you handled it remarkably well. Any doubt of your leadership potential should be silenced with this due to you quick thinking, will, and compassion. I've got the basic facts from Mr.Branwen, but if you don't mind, can you fill in the blanks for me?

I related what I could about the mission. The silence, the bloodbath, the things written in blood and the state of the bodies. Ozpin's face betrayed no emotions throughout the time and when I was finished, he signed and closed his book and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Ozpin: Well this isn't ideal, but I should be able to get more information from our survivor.

I stiffen up and decided to push my luck as far as I possibly could. No doubt this is a bad idea, and it almost defiantly will blow up in my face. It could get my expelled and jailed if it goes wrong, but...

Yang: Um, is it possible to not arrest her? She was the line survivor of whatever happened in that warehouse. I will look after her if that's what it takes.

Ozpin looked up at me and stared into my eyes. I flinched. It seemed like he was looking into my very mind and you with that gaze. Calling it unnerving would be a massive understatement.

Ozpin: Neapolitan or Neo for short age 19. Wanted in direct relation to dozens if not hundreds of crimes that range from armed robbery, espionage, and assassination. Has tied with the White Fang and was the right hand of the international criminal mastermind Roman Torchwick. Bounty is around 35,000,000 lien I believe. Dead or alive. Now Yang Xiaolong, do you still want to as you say, look after her? You do know the consequences do you not? If anything happens, YOU will be held accountable. Losing you chance at a hunter's licence will be the least of your worries. It wouldn't be impossible for you to be executed right along side her if she returns to her bad habits. Think about this carefully.

He spoke gravely and I felt a shiver through my very being. I gulped. Be that as it may I made my horrible choice and nodded.

Yang: I'll take full responsibility sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n to clarify why Yang would stick his neck out for a complete stranger, he drew a comparison between Neo and when he dragged Ruby into his idea to find Raven that almost got both of them killed. His depression also lead him to have a slight martyr complex. To him, his life doesn't matter as much as others do. So he put his life on the line to save the girl who reminded him of Ruby from jail and possible execution. Also I'll try to update this at least every other week as this is the easiest story of mine to write, but life got complicated after I got a promotion at work so no promises unfortunately.)

Now for the harem so far:

Ruby (my favorite so fight me incest haters) and Neo

As for others, feel free to send me ideas. Genderbends are ok and I obviously don't care about incest (mostly to troll XD) so go nuts. For the record I have no set limit but do try to make it reasonable. Don't tell me Kali belladonna for example without a reason for her to be in it.

Thanks for reading.