Chapter 9

*3rd pov*

Ozpin: Well Mr.Xiaolong, I have talked with Ironwood and the other heads of state and they have agreed to leave Ms.Neapolitan in your care. Do keep in mind however, if something happens it's on your head.

Ozpin led Yang to his new teammate's hospital room. It was now time to discharge her and take her to Beacon. Ozpin was relieved. It took quite a bit of convincing to get Ironwood and the rest of the world to drop Neo's charges considering she was Roman's right hand. Ironwood himself wanted her head for once humiliating him by robbing a shipment of weapons containing a new revolver he commissioned... Then she had it painted bright pink with red hearts all over it and sent it back to him in a ice cream tub with a note saying it wasn't her type of weapon. When he opened the tub a paint bomb went off and colored his head in neon green.

When Ozpin got word of this he fell off his chair and had trouble breathing for a few minutes.

But now everything was in place. While at first he had doubts on whether or not this was a good idea, he was now confident in his decision. Ozpin prided himself on his judge of character, and while the girl he saved had many faults, he saw an abundance of loyalty. For now at least, the ex-criminal trusted them, and as long as they don't betray her, Ozpin doubted she would go back. From what he gathered from both her and Yang, the girl's own allies betrayed her so she won't go back to them.

There was a single problem however. From the look on Neo's eyes, she wanted revenge. She tried to hide it from him but when speaking of the White Fang, her old allies, and even faunus in general, there was barely contained rage in her eyes. Ozpin disliked faunus discrimination but it's hard to fault her for it when she worked with some then they turned on her and brutally killed her father figure and almost killed her.

On the bright side she did seem genuinely grateful and interested at the person who both saved her and stuck their neck out for her. Ozpin hoped that through Yang, Neo could be led to a brighter path. Plus it never hurt to have another battle tested huntress in training. From her track record, Ozpin put her between Yang and Pyrrah's level of skill. She would have to adapt to fighting grimm but it shouldn't take long for the adaptable girl.

Ozpin led Yang to her door and opened it up.

*Yang pov*

When we got to Neo's room we opened it to find the short girl eating a fun of ice cream. To her side she had five empty tubs of the same type. Ozpin face palmed and groaned.

Ozpin: How do you keep doing this? I told the nurses to limit you to 2 a day...

Neo smirked and picked up a dry erase board and wrote "I can be very persuasive when I need to be". Ozpin shook his head and sighed.

Yang: Is this normal?

Ozpin: No, the nurses must have limited her a bit, she usually gets three times this much...

I paled. Oh god... She's just like Ruby... What have I done...

I can imagine it now. Ruby and this girl arguing over which is better, ice cream or cookies. They both get pissed and grab weapons. Next thing we know half of beacon is burned down and several bakeries and ice cream parlours get raided. May God have mercy on us all...

Shaking those doomsday scenarios out of my mind I looked over the girl who was now studying me. She is the same size as Ruby and yet her eyes show an above average intellect. Ozpin told me about her new great dislike of faunus so I decided to come alone. Blake would hate her for her views no matter how justified in this case, while Weiss would screech about her being a criminal. Ruby might have gotten along, maybe, but then I would have to bring the others.

Ozpin told me that Ms.Goodwitch would inform them what was happening. I don't envy her. She was rather vocal against this idea but Ozpin explained the benefits to her and she relented.

The girl narrowed her eyes at me and spoke in a light voice, almost a whisper really.

Neo: You were the one who saved me?

I nodded

Yang: Yes, I'm Yang Xiaolong, leader of team RWBY.

Neo: Why?

Yang: Why what?

Neo: Why do this?! Your a hunter for Ohm's sake! You don't save people like me, you lock us up!!

Yang: Says who?

Her face turned from anger to confusion and she was speechless.

Yang: Really, I'm not good with doing what people think I should anyway. Bottom line, I saw you hurt and I carried you here.

Neo: ...how the fuck are you a leader?...

Yang: No idea, but your stuck with me.

Neo: Great... Saved by an idiot... Well thank you for saving me I guess. Take me to Beacon now, I hate hospitals...

I grinned and have an exaggerated bow.

Yang: As you wish princess.

Ozpin nods and tells her to get dressed as we leave the room. As we wait for her to get ready my scroll rings. It's Blake. I walk towords the bullhead while Ozpin waits for Neo.

Yang: Yeah?

Blake: Are you on your way back? Ruby is getting over excited again.

Yang: We're about to leave now but Blake listen... Don't get mad but she's had... bad experiences with faunus and the White fang... Don't hold it against her.

Blake: ...So she's like Cardin... She better have a damned good reason... You know I hate-

Yang: Yes, I know. Look just keep your bow on for now and I'll explain it to you in depth when I get back ok kitty?

Blake: Fine I'll wait- HUH?! HOW'D YOU KNOW IM-

Yang: See ya soon. Tuna's in the fridge. *hangs up*

Oh she's gonna kill me when I get back...

Neo and Ozpin arrive and take a seat near me.

All I can think of is how this is going to blow up in my face when my team meets up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n just for clarification this takes place near the beginning of the show. Blake still hides out as a human and Weiss hasn't fished that pole from her ass yet. And yes for now Neo hates faunus. Hear me out, she worked with them, only for them to kill her men, Roman, and almost her. She won't bully them like Cardin, however.

as for the harem I've decided to add Nora. Her and Ren always struck me as having a brother/sister vibe and not many people use her. So far the harem is NEO, NORA, RUBY.

Again if you have ideas for either the story or the harem feel free to leave your ideas. I'll make this a 5-9 person harem to be clear.)