Chapter 2

Enjoy.

"I'm sorry love. But you're not going back."

She smiles softly.

"You're beautiful and you're mine."

What?

"I'm yours? But why me? Why do I have to be here?" I choked out.

The woman leaned down so that our noses were touching. She stilled cupped my face as her warm breath tickled the top of my lip.

"Because I don't want anyone else but you."

She got off of me and made her way to the door.

"You coming?" She asked without looking back.

I got off the bed and followed her out of the room, revealing a beautiful house.
A grand staircase lay in front of me. I could tell upstairs was where all the rooms were. The hallway was a site to see all in itself. Beautiful polished floors, creme walls, gorgeous rugs. From where I could see, there were more rooms around the corner. I could tell the hallway wrapped around.

"Wow." I gawked at the scenery. The woman gave a small chuckle and grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs.

I thought the upstairs was beautiful.

Until I saw the living room and the kitchen.

"Holy cow."

The living room was beyond anything I've ever seen.

White couches, each complimented with black throw pillows and fur blankets. There was a black rug in front of the white marble fire place. A tv was mounted on top of the fire place. Then there was the kitchen. In here, the theme was also black and white. Beautiful black cabinets with the same white marble that the fireplace had. The thing that stood out the most, was the black and white mosaic backsplash.

"This is beautiful." I mutter under my breath, trying to make sure that my abductor didn't hear.

"Thanks love. You hungry?" She came up behind me and placed her hand on the small of my back.

Fuck.

I quickly turned around. "Yes I am. Where's the bathroom?" I ask her with nervousness laced in my voice. She pointed down a hallway I didn't see before. "First door on your right."

I nodded and nearly ran in the direction of the bathroom. When I reached it, I slammed the door and locked it behind me before pressing my back to it and sliding to the floor, catching my breath in the process.

Control yourself Y/N. You cannot do this! You're not gay! You. Are. Not. Gay.

God she just had to be so damn gorgeous.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Are you okay in there?" Came the mystery woman's voice from the other side of the door.

I quickly stood up and fixed my clothing as if she was gonna walk in any second now.

"Yeah I'm good. I'll be out in a sec!" I shouted back. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my puffy face. It was still evident that I had been crying. I splashed some water on my face and tied my hair into a loose bun using the hair tie on my wrist. I looked at myself one last time before I opened the door.

The mystery woman stood there, playing PUBG on her phone. She looked up at me after she killed someone with a headshot. When she saw me, she smiled and turned her phone off. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"You're not gonna finish that?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Nah my team was nothing but shitty 5th graders I'm sure they're all dead by now." She replied dismissively. I nodded and she lead us back to the kitchen.

"I hope you like broccoli and cheese soup." The woman stated as she placed a hot bowl of the cheesy soup in front of me."

"You're lucky that's one of my favorites." I mutter as I sit down. Next thing you know, I feel her body press up against my back as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"What was that?" She whispered huskily in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

Fuck that was sexy.

No Y/N! Stop. You cannot have feelings for her. You like guys.

"Uh nothing. I just really like broccoli and cheese soup." I stammer as my head falls.

The woman turns the chair around.

"I'd prefer you to look at me when I'm talking to you." She told me as she lifted my head up by my chin.

"Why hide that pretty face of yours?" She asked as she leaned in closer to me. I blushed violently at the limited amount of space between our faces.

"Aww I made you blush. Cute." She teased as she placed her hands on my thighs and began to rub them slowly.

I shouldn't have been enjoying this but damn that felt good.

So I let her continue to touch me.

"You seem to be enjoying this." She says seductively as she stops to sit down next to me. Although my body was upset she stopped,  I was glad she did. I can't let myself get attached to her.

"So since you'll be staying here for a while, is there anything you'd like to know?" She asked after I ate a couple spoonfuls of the soup.

"Yeah I have a few." I pause to eat another spoonful of soup.

"What's your name mystery woman?" I asked with a small smile, causing her to smile as well.

God she has such a beautiful smile.

"Kehlani." She tells me.

"Kehlani Ashley Parrish."

I nod.

"That's a very beautiful name Ms. Parrish." I complimented. She scoffs as I go back to my soup.

"I appreciate the compliment but please don't call me Ms. Parrish. Just call me Kehlani." She stroked my cheek.

"Anything else?" She asks.

"Um how old are you? I know that's rude to ask but if I'm gonna be staying here, I at least wanna know I'm not being held hostage by some 50 year old woman."

Kehlani laughs. Like a real laugh comes from deep inside of her and it's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"Damn do I look that old?" She teased. "I'm only 23."

I laughed and pushed her playfully as I continued to eat my soup.

"No you look very, very good." I mutter the last part to myself.

"What?" Kehlani questions?

"Oh look, I'm done." I try to change the subject but Kehlani just pushes the bowl down and smirks devilishly.

"No I wanna know what you said." She leaned in dangerously close to my face and stared at my lips longingly.

"Or do I have to force it out of you?" She asked seductively as she her lips brushed against mine.

And then I was free.

Ok that chapter was kind of all over the place but it'll get better I promise.

But yeah what did you think of that chapter?

Thanks for reading my dudes.

Not proofread cause I just threw this together last minute. I still got homework to do so...