Chapter 4

I'm sorry you guys. I'm a mess, which is why I made this chapter longer than my usual chapter lengths. Anyway enjoy.

I woke up feeling light, feathery kisses on the back of my neck, followed by low muttering and warm fingers caressing my bare thigh.

"Y/N. Get up for me love. I made you breakfast." Warm air tickled the back of my neck as I slowly woke from my sleep. I groaned and turned around and came face to face with a gorgeous woman with a warm smile on her face.

Startled and surprised, I jumped and ended up falling off the side of the bed.

Oh yeah. I was kidnapped.

"Are you ok love?" Kehlani asked me as she helped me up. I nodded and stretched while Kehlani stared at me longingly.

"Can you stop fucking staring? I like guys you know." I stated with a little bit of attitude.

Kehlani presses her lips together and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath.

"Just come downstairs when you're done." And with that, she walked out the room with a huff.

I should probably chill with the attitude.

But then again, I need to be home with mom.

God I wonder how she's doing knowing that I'm gone. What is she thinking?

I hope she's ok.

I washed my face but didn't brush my teeth since I don't have a toothbrush and made my way downstairs.

I saw Kehlani sitting on the couch, watching the news and sure enough I was on it. 20 YEAR OLD MISSING FROM HER FAMILY HOME. A picture of me and my mom on my 19th birthday was plastered on the screen. Then it switched to an interview of my mom outside the house with tears streaming down her face.

"How are you feeling right now ma'am?" The news reporter asked.

My mom looked up at him with anger and disgust.

My daughter, the only person left in my family is missing. My daughter. How do you think I'm feeling right now?" She hissed as more tears streamed down her face.

My heart ached at the sight of my mom in so much pain. She didn't deserve this. She's lost too much already.

"You can't keep me here. I have to see my mom. This is killing her." I tell Kehlani from behind her.

She turns around and stares at me for a while, as if she's studying me.

"And why would I do that?" She asked after a while as she turned back around in her seat.

Did she really just ask me that? For real?

"Because my mother is having an emotional breakdown." I walked in front of Kehlani and glared at her.

"I can't stay here! My mom...she doesn't deserve this, Kehlani." I said as the last part came out in a whisper.

"I need to go home." I said again, more sternly this time.

Kehlani sighed and stood up and placed her soft hand on my cheek, caressing it gently.

"You're not going home. Period. Come eat your breakfast." She said as she walked pass me. I turned around and stared at her with a shocked expression.

Seriously?

"That's some bull Lani!" I shout after her.

She turns around with a ambiguous smirk on her face.