Chapter 7

Hewwo. Kumusta. Hola. Oi. Ola. Ni hao. Aloha. Bonjour. Kon'nichiwa....that's all I got. Oh wait..ciao. Ok enjoy.

"F-for dinner?"

"Yeah. I wanna show my girl some love and of course, appreciation for putting up with me and my rules and whatever else. I didn't think you would stay as long as you have and the fact that you even sleep in the same bed as me....I can't describe how happy I feel." Kehlani wore a huge cheeky smile that made my heart flutter. She has such a beautiful smile. Her perfectly white teeth and the way her lips curl up, everything is perfection and the more I look at her, the more I start to question why and how she didn't have a girlfriend before she found me.

"Y/N?"

"Huh?" I was brought out of my thoughts when Kehlani rested her hand of my thigh.

"Are you ok? You kinda zoned out." She asked, giving me a sly smirk. I nodded in response.

"Yeah..I'm good. I was just thinking about something."

"Something like what?" Kehlani questioned, her hand inching up my thigh.

"Uh..nothing important. I mean it is important I just don't feel like I should tell you cause you already know? No wait I mean..." I sighed and looked up at Kehlani who had the same face as when she asked me to tell her. "I was just thinking about how beautiful your smile is and how everything about you is pure perfection. Like god hand carved you and dropped you here. You're so pretty..gorgeous even. If I had a face like yours nobody would be able to tell me anything."

A/N: Facts. Ok carry on.

When Kehlani doesn't say anything, I look up and see that she's wearing the biggest of smiles as she pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thank you babygirl. But uh I think you're the only ten in this house." She stated huskily as she placed her hands on my hips. I blushed and smiled hard. "T-thank you Lani. And I'd love to go to dinner with you.

Kehlani's lips form into the biggest and brightest smile which made her
eyes light up brighter than the stars.

"Im glad to hear that. I already have everything planned out all you have to do is get ready when the time comes."

I widen my eyes and looked at her. "You already had this planned?"

Kehlani nods and smiles, kissing my cheek softly. "Yup."

With that, she walked upstairs purposely swaying her hips so I could see. I blushed lightly and bit my lips feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

God this isn't good. I can't feel this way.

I quickly followed after her trying to pull myself together. As I turned the corner into her room, I saw she was getting undressed and had her back turned to me. I gasped loudly and quickly ran out of the room blushing violently.

I heard a small giggle and next thing I knew, Kehlani stood right next to me. Her shirt was off, leaving her in just sweats and a bra. I quickly looked away and she laughed before grabbing my chin, making me look at her once again.

She's too close.

"Coming to shower with me darling?"

For the first time, I was able to get a good look at the tattoos on her perfectly sculpted abdomen. They all look so good on her.

I felt my face go red as my cheeks starting burning in embarrassment. "I..No..I-I wasn't..I'm sorry."

Kehlani slowly runs her hands down to my waist pulling me against her. "Don't be." She smirks and leans into me so that our lips are barely apart.

"There's always room for you baby."

With that, Kehlani walks into the room and continues to strip down before stepping into the shower.

I blush violently and quickly walk back downstairs plopping down on the couch as I groan.

Why does she do this to me? I can't fall for her. I can't do it.

God....she's so perfect though..

No dammit. Focus Y/N!

I tried to take a couple deep breaths to calm myself but I still felt flustered. She was so close and her lips were just moments from mine. I could almost feel them. When she pulled away I felt relieved but a part of me was disappointed. Part of me wanted her to take me right then and there regardless of me knowing it's wrong. She's just so fucking sexy. I can barely control myself when she's around but when she gets like that...

Jesus Christ.

I finally managed to calm myself down after a couple minutes. My heart no longer felt like it was about to burst through my chest. I turned the tv on, seeing that the channel was still turned to the news and like it's been for the last few months, a quick update on my whereabouts was being broadcasted. 

I watched the news for a few minutes, seeing a picture of me and my mom come up. I missed her so much and I could only imagine the effect this had on her mental health. I had to call her or do something just to let her know that I'm okay. Convincing Kehlani would not be a simple task though.

I sighed lowly and rubs my eyes until my vision became blurry. What a beautiful nightmare this was turning out to be. I found myself in a situation I'm sure almost no one would be certain of how to get out of.

Why me though?

I never thought to truly ask her that question. What about me made me her target? Why is she so locked on me and me only? There are plenty of pretty girls in the city. So why did she choose me?

I would find out sooner or later. For the time being, I just have to make sure I don't loose myself to her. I can't let that happen. Not just for my sake, but for my mom's.

I'll come home one day mom. I promise. I'm just not entirely sure how soon one day is. I love you regardless. Please don't resent me. I didn't abandon you. I would never do that to you.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, I became unaware of what was going on around me. Of what I was doing myself.

"I finished my shower are you- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!"

I'm going to end things off there. What did you guys think?

Imma be really honest. I'm stressed out and my mental health is not where I need it to be but it's alright. If you guys want more chapters y'all will get them. Just excuse me if they take a little longer to come out. I apologize.

Have a good one peeps.

And smile. I love you.