Chapter 3

Enjoy.

"Or do I have to force it out of you?" She asked seductively as she her lips brushed against mine.

And then I was free.

She pressed her soft, delicate lips to mine and literally took the air out of my body. I couldn't help myself and ended up leaning into the kiss and letting my hands explore Kehlani's body.

Holy shit she's a good kisser.

Stop it Y/N you're not gay!

But I couldn't stop myself. She bit and sucked on my bottom lip while her hands rubbed and caressed my thighs. I moaned into the kiss when she bit down harder than she usually did on my lip. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but I finally gave up and let her have her way as she explored my mouth passionately.

Somewhere deep down inside of me knew this was wrong but I was enjoying every second of it.

Just as things were about to get a little more heated, Kehlani pulled away and got up out of the seat. She took my bowl to the sink and started to wash it without saying a word to me.

What the hell? I silently thought to myself as she finished rinsing off the bowl and started to walk towards the stairs. She then turned around and looked at me.

"Are you coming or what?" She asked seductively with hooded eyes.

I bit my lip and trailed behind her back up the stairs. I thought we were going back to the room that I woke up in but she led us further down the hall to cream colored French doors. She opened it and my mouth hit the floor as I took in the beauty of the room.

A king sized bed with black cotton sheets and a matching comforter to go with it. In the corner there were string lights hanging over a gigantic bean bag looking bed. There was a grey blanket sprawled over it. In front of the bed was a huge mounted tv. There was a light colored fur rug that extended out from under the bed which really complemented the dark theme and beautiful dark floors.

"Close your mouth we don't do that here." Kehlani demanded. I complied and followed her further into the room. We walked into the master bathroom which was gorgeous too.

"Take a shower I'll bring you some clothes

"Take a shower I'll bring you some clothes. Here's your towel and loofah. I'm not sure what kind of body wash and shampoo and stuff you use but you can use mine for right now. I'll buy you some clothes and all that good stuff tomorrow." Kehlani told me as she started the water. Her back was turned to me, giving me a nice view of her ass. Thick and curvy.

You're not gay Y/N.

"Like what you see?" Kehlani asked.

I blushed violently and looked away.

"Uhm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-"

I was cut off with a quick peck on my lips.

"I don't mind." She whispered against my lips, sending chills down my spine.

"Get in the shower love. I'll bring your clothes in a minute." She ordered as she walked out the bathroom. I peeled my clothes off and stopped into the already steamy shower, letting the hot water hit my skin.

I closed my eyes as I let the water hit my head. Plugging my ears, I let the soothing sounds of the water hitting my head fill my mind and my thoughts.

—————————

I lay in the bed with Kehlani watching tv. I was trying to keep a safe distance from her in order to keep these thoughts of mine at bay. But of course Kehlani ruined my plan when she pulled me closer to her.

"Why you all the way over there mama?" She whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. She smirked and turned her attention back to the tv as I tried to contain the thoughts in my head.

Alright Y/N. This is okay right? Girls can cuddle without being gay. Right? I see it all the time in movies so it must be ok.

"Relax a little baby. You're so tense." Kehlani stated as she squeezed my waist where her arms were and began to rub circles on them.

"Sorry....just a lot on my mind." I muttered, followed by a kiss being placed on the back of my neck.

"It's ok darling just try to relax. You're safe here." Her raspy voice cooed in my ear before she placed another soft kiss to my neck.

I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths as I tried to calm myself.

Living with her was going to be harder than I thought.

I know it's short I'm sorry but I needed this chapter to set up the next one. Also I decided to change yalls characters sexuality. Just to make things more interesting. Don't worry, for those of you that are gay and proud, I got a little sum sum for you so...yeah that's all I got. I started to wonder if I should do another 100 things about me like I did in the last book but I was like nah they gonna be like wtf?

Anyways thanks for reading peeps. I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've got some interesting stuff going on in my life. Love y'all.