Chapter 5

Hello fellow humans. (Aye y'all see me with the bars? No? Damn ok) I'm back. I'm not really sure why I haven't been updating. I just...haven't I don't know. Anyway yeah here's this chapter...yeah.

*not proofread cause it's 2:39 am. But I'll do it tm*

"Why-how are you so sure I'm gay?"

"It's very obvious babygirl. The way you react to things that I do. You wouldn't react that way if you were straight." Kehlani replies in her raspy voice.

"What do you mean?"

Kehlani leans in closer to me and places gentle kisses on the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"How does that make you feel?" She says lowly as she caresses my thigh. I clench my legs and close my eyes tightly, trying my best not to give in.

"Exactly my point. You aren't straight honey that's for sure."

I was quiet. I didn't really know what to say after that. There wasn't much I could say.

"It's not a bad thing. Believe me I prefer the gay you. Then you won't be so in denial about what you really want.

"I know what I want though."

"Lemme guess. Guys and penis."

"Eww don't say it like that but yes."

"You cringe at the sound of penis. You're gay."

"No..no I'm not. You're just manipulative and it's playing with my emotions."

Kehlani cocked an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"Oh I see. You're horny."

"Wait I didn't say all that."

"Oh but you did. You said it all babygirl you just need some attention down there." She purred as her hand slowly made its way to my jewel.

"Hey..hey there's no need for all of this. Let's relax and just watch the movie yeah?" I plead, pointing at the tv that wasn't playing anything currently.

"I don't wanna watch the movie. You're much more interesting to me." Kehlani growled and she towered over me. A devilish smirk played on her lips.

"Kehlani please I don't wanna do this let's just lay down."

"You can lay down I'll be doing something else." She started rubbing my core through my clothes, making me jump.

"Lani please stop. I don't wanna do this."

"You know you do Y/N." Kehlani replied as she rubbed my core with more pressure.

She's gonna rape me. I can't let that happen.

Is it really rape if you know you'll enjoy it?

Shut up you won't enjoy any of it. You like guys remember?

You have to do something otherwise she'll keep going.

"Keh stop!" I pushed her away and ran into the massive bathroom, leaning on the sink as hot tears made their way to my eyes.

Kehlani came in a few moments later with a scowl on her face. When she saw me she softened and ran to my side.

"Y/N? Oh my god I'm sorry. I-I didn't think you were being serious. I...I thought you were denying it again. And the way you were responding looked like you enjoyed it. I just....I'm sorry babygirl please don't be mad at me."

Kehlani wipes my tears away with her thumbs and studied me intently with her big brown eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry go back in the room I won't touch you just go lay down and..relax. You can pick whatever you want to watch. Turn the light off before you got sleep." And with that, Kehlani walked out of the room without another word, leaving me alone in the bathroom with my reflection. I stared at myself in the mirror for a long time. Much longer than I intended to but there was something that I couldn't stop myself from looking at. It wasn't anything obvious. Just my eyes. Something about them seemed different but I couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was. After a few more minutes of staring, I decided to shake whatever it was I was feeling off and walked back into the bedroom, discovering that Kehlani wasn't in there. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around the room for her. She wasn't it here. Then where was she? Maybe she was in the kitchen or her studio. I got in bed and found a movie to watch.