Part 7

Me: Why are you following me?

Unknown: I wasn't following you though! I just happened to stop at the club tonight...

Me: and now leaving at the same time as me?

Unknown: okay maybe I stayed a little until you were done with your little show to come talk to you..

Me: talking out in the night especially near a club with stripper is not the way to do your type of talking..

Unknown: hey I just wanted to talk yinno. I like you but you playing hard to get..

Me: oh is that why you're stalking me? And always bumping into me at the grocery store?

Unknown : Umm no

Me: Well what else is it then? Can't you see that I'm not interested?

Unknown: my name is Jason by the way. What's yours?

Me: *roll eyes* I'm Asia now can I help you?

Jason: can I at least get your number?

Me: *sighs* alright give me your phone.

He handed over his phone which is also an iPhone X, he's a baller boi. I typed in my digits at a fast paste. It's dark and late I don't want any over obsessed guys seeing out in the open and next thing you know they decide to follow me home and think. Especially this dude but I somehow trust him tho so I guess he won't do any harm.

Jason: imma call you tonight..

Me: Yeah cool whatever!

I rolled my eyes once again and hop in my car. Didn't even take me five minutes to get the hell out there. I speed down through the dark lonely road. With no cars around I know that it's a very late hour. Ariel bettas be asleep when I get home. And tomorrow is the daddy lunch day for her at her school, gosh how could I let that slipped my mind?

~~~

Luckily I got home safely by the grace of God! But yes I made it, I shut the car down and grabbed my duffle bag and quickly made my way to my front door. I waste no time into unlocking the door and then rushed inside. It's not that I don't feel safe in the neighborhood it's just that it's really late at night and that I am a stripper. Never know if someone not out there plotting something.

I closed the door back silently don't want wake anyone up because I assume they're all asleep. All the lights are off so the house is quiet. I switch on the kitchen lights and grabbed some left over pepperoni pizza and put it in the oven. Yes I'm about to warm it up in the oven not the microwave. I placed my duffle bag which is full with money on the kitchen table because I'm going to count all the money soon. As soon as I'm done with my lil snack.

I took out my phone only to come across a text message from Jason. Boy he's fast! He sent it from 5 mins ago so I decided to let him wait awhile more as I sat around my island waiting on the pizza to be done.

When I heard the ding sound of the alarm I went back on my feet and took it out. Then I took a cup from the cabinets and filled it up with water. My body is killing me, I'm so tired right now!

Texting mode_~
Hey sweet stuff! What you doing? This Jason👅~ unknown

I quickly save his number to my phone as Jason👀

Just got home!~me

Not even a second later as if he was just waiting on the text message.

For real? What you doing later?~Jason👀

What you mean later? In the morning aye?~me

What you talking about it's already morning that's why I said later~Jason👀

Nah I ain't sleep yet so it's still night ~me

I took that time finish my two slices of pizza and drink some of the water from the cup. I sat still around the island not ready to move yet. It's 3am right now and I need to ask him to pretend to be Ariel dad tomorrow or later.

Whatever you say.. but you know you cute right and you have a hard mouth~Jason👀

Yeah okay , stop flirting because I ain't for that honestly ~me

Rights! So can we at least be friends I would love to get to know you~Jason👀

Yeah sure but I will need a big favor from you tomorrow ~me

What type of favor and time?~ Jason👀

This was easier than I thought now all I have to do is set the bomb. I mean it really depends on him if he wants to do it or not. I can only hope that he agrees with me and not expect pussy as payment for the favor.

~~~~~~
After counting all the money I made for the night I pack all back into my duffle bag to take back to my bedroom with me. Tonight I've made about one thousand and 8 hundred dollars. That's a lot aye but yeah. So after dropping Ariel to school tomorrow I have to go put all that on my bank account. I don't like having all that money home just Incase someone breaks in. That's the same reason why I have so many securities services around house including cameras and thing. Can't trust people especially when they know the time you be coming home from work.

I closed the kitchen light and used my flashlight as light to lead me to my room. When I got in I leaped into my bed.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I moaned , how comfy!!! I honestly don't feel like getting anymore for the rest of the night. I have two hours to sleep then I'll have to be up to get Ariel ready for school. Sighs , too much work! But hey at least Jason agrees to do such a big favor for me a complete stranger he's met twice well bump into. And I can't believe I trust him enough to do such thing.