Part 20

---

Narrator

"I see you find yourself back in the trap house Jason or should I say Jake" Says Boss, he smirked.

He was aware that Jake would soon find him because he had been keeping tabs on him as well. Heck, he was able to locate Asia in this large city by solely keeping a careful eye on Jake. After the Santrez murder incident, Jason, aka Jake, and two other gang members quit the group, stayed hidden so boss would not find them. They had pledged to stay in the gang and had helped form it from it's beginning, so leaving was against the rules. These young lads were only 16 years old when Boss recruited them into his gang. This is when Jason had nowhere to go, he took him off the streets. He gave him a place to stay while also teaching him how to survive. At first, he considered him as a son, but when times got tough and Jake refused to do what he requested, he began to view him as a traitor. As soon as Jake made the decision to leave the gang, he saw him as a target who needed to be eliminated.

"Can't believe that you're still alive" Snarled Jake.

Jake boys quickly located Boss's small hideout. They are really adept at finding individuals like him in this line of work. Although Jake was aware that Boss planned to murder him, he believed that he could kill him first by out smarting him. Despite making an effort to maintain a low profile, he noticed that Boss was also after him and had been keeping an eye on him for some time. He felt bad since it was all his fault that these ruthless killers found Asia.

"I would not talk like that if I were you," Boss replied, lighting his cigar as both of his bodyguards stood on opposite sides of the chair he sat on.

Jason stood alone, leaving his boys behind as backup, but he came loaded and protected. He was aware that anything could happen in this environment, but the goal is to find Asia and escape alive.

"What on earth do you want with her?" Jason inquired, increasing his voice and staring daggers at Boss.

The boss laughed, as his guys drew their weapons and pointed them at Jason. "Calm down, boys, no need to pull out the guns.....Yet." He puffs out a lump some of the cigar smoke.

"I want to taste the pussy too, don't you see how juicy it looks in those red see through lingerie of hers at that club?" he challenged Jason, watching him intently for a reaction.

"You better not touch her with your filthy hands," Jason said through his teeth clenched.

"You think my hands are filthy?" "Does she know you are the one who raped her yet, or did you never intend to tell her?" He asked slyly.

The air is dense with tension, although everyone appears to be at ease.

Asia was locked up in a distant room in utter darkness, with just a crack of light streaming in from underneath the closed door.

"Matter of a fact I think it's time she find out the truth about you, don't you think?"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh Dare me" smiled Boss sarcastically and whispered in one of his guardsmen ears to go get Asia.

---

Asia POV

I've been locked up in this dreadful hole for two days now. So far, I'm thankful that I'm still alive and haven't been raped. There was no food, no nice bed, and no showers. My mind is racing, and all I have to lean on are these dusty walls. I just want to go home to my daughter and not die. I don't want to leave her in this cruel world. Except for Rose, I have no one else to keep an eye on her. Even Rose is just a babysitter, it won't be long before she takes my child to social services. And if I survive, getting her back from social services will be ten times more difficult.

I just hope the police finds me in time so I can get out of here. I feel all of my trauma resurfacing, and every time I try to sleep, the nightmares I had back then come back to haunt me. I just hope the scumbag doesn't try to touch me again.

BANG<<<The door shot open, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Get the fuck up bitch," he said fiercely as two large hands gripped my shoulders.

I didn't want to waste the last of my energy fighting him, so I did what he requested. I stood up and let him lead me out the door. This is it; they're either going to kill me or human trade me into being a sex worker. Nothing would surprise me about these monsters.

"I love it when you keep that mouth shut," he said in my ear as he dragged me out into a dark corridor. He then spanked me on the butt cheeks so hard. As tears threatened to spill from my eyes, I winced silently in anguish.

When I came out into the light, I immediately spotted Jason standing in the center of the room. This is the first time I've seen this spot since I was locked up in that dark room for two days. The scene appears to be a conventional living room, but with dim lighting and everyone, including Jason, dressed in black. What the heck is going on? Have he came to save me?

I ran towards him without thinking. "Jason, what are you doing here?" Have you come to save me? "How did you find this place?" I asked a number of questions as my heart leapt with joy at seeing him here.

"Come back here right now!"I felt two hard hands on my shoulders remove me harshly from Jason's grip. I crashed to the ground with a loud crack. I hope I didn't just fracture a bone.

"Who the fuck told you to move?" He gripped on my hair and inched my face up his knee as his smokey breath blew over my nostrils.

"Let her go, you sick fuck!" Jason yelled. He sounded upset, but fear filled my body all over again as guns aimed at both me and him. My ankle was throbbing with pain as the jerk had me kneeling on what felt like hard pavement.

"Oh, so I'm sick?" sarcastically laughed the bastard. He gripped my hair tightly and didn't seem to want to let go.

What the fuck is Jason doing standing there doing nothing? I was thinking to myself.

"Why don't you tell her why you're really in Atlanta and who the fuck you really are?" he said.

My entire head was spinning at this point, the headache hadn't gone away, and I was starving. But what is this sicko talking about, and how does he know Jason? I may not have had the opportunity to finish school, but I know one thing for certain: I am not a dumb bitch.

Is or was Jason a member of his gang? And, if so, was he present the night my parents were murdered? Is Jason in on it with him, and did he help this nasty jerk find me? Is this the reason he's been following me and popping up everywhere that I go?

Suddenly what one of his men told me at the salon came to mind, 'Being too trusting got you in this situation, sweetheart,' Could he have meant that trusting Jason is what put me in this situation?

"Asia, I swear this is not how I wanted things to happen, I really wish things happened differently. I wish I had met you on a different circumstances" Jason began to say while looking away from me.

I tried to get loose from the sicko grip to get a better look at him. Why is he beating around the bush and what is he trying to tell me?

"Fuck it! I'll tell her" The bastard shouted.
"He-"he started

BANG. BANG>>> gun shots went off and everything froze. The bastard grip on my hair became loose and his body collapsed crashing me to the ground.

"I said I'll tell her my fucking self" shouted Jason

Gunshots started to ring off as his guardsmen began to shoot at Jason. No one seems to notice me on the ground struggling to get this heavy body off of me. Blood was oozing out of his forehead falling straight on my face. This is disgusting.

What didn't Jason want him to tell me? I needs to get the fuck out of here without getting noticed by these psychos.