Part 11

"It seems like you're stalking me, you're everywhere I go"he said

"Don't flatter yourself. Stalk you for what? More like you're the one stalking me. I always come to this park every once in awhile to take a jog" I said

Today is my off day from the salon so I decided to go and get some exercises done on my favorite park. I invited Rose to come along with me and she did. We started jogging from 7:30am this morning after dropping Ari off to school.

"Rose this is Jason, Jason this is Rose my good friend who watches Ariel for me sometimes" I said with all honesty.

"So I'm just Jason to you, nice to meet you Rose" he said with a smirk splattered across his face.

Rose smile and nods her head shyly. I look at her with squinted eyes and the.

"Anyways I'm gonna leave you two to it, I'll be ahead of you guys" Rose said walking away.

Slick lil bitch, she know why she left. *laughs*

"You have such a good friend" he said

I rolled my eyes and snickered a but, "yes she is the best"

"How's lil Mermaid doing?" He said switching the topic.

I mean if we gonna continue our exercise together we might as well have a conversation with each other.

"She's doing okay, she stays asking for you anno" I said

"I figured that she would, but you're the one who stopped texting me though"

I scoffed, "As if, I've just been really busy lately. So in order to reach me you'll need to call me"

He slowed down a bit putting a finger underneath his chin. "Ohh now I know, I'll be calling you then"

Oh geez what have I done? I should've never told him that, he betters not come calling me every second that he gets. My phone is going to stay on silent mode for sure during work hours.

"What were you doing here anyways today?" I asked out of curiosity

Because obviously from since I've been taking my little jogs here on the park I've never seen him here before. Or is it that I never knew him by then that's probably why I never noticed him before.

I look up at him and he scratched his head a bit.
"I came here with my little nieces, they're right over there on the swing playing with each other" he said pointing to two identical little cute girls. Both wearing identical pink outfits, they look to be about the age of 4.

"Awe such a nice Uncle you are" I cooed

Sighs, I wish I had siblings. But it is what it is.

"Yeah they're the love of my life" he said as he stared at them with eyes filled with so many emotions. I tried my best to read each one.

"Your brother or sister is so lucky to have you in their life then" I said

"Yeah I guess" and that was the end of the conversation.

He looks so hurt right now, something probably happened to make him act this way when mentioning his siblings. I'm not a very nosey person so I won't ask him any more questions on that topic again.

"I've been wanting to ask you, would you mind going on a date with me, no it don't have to be a cliche date. We can just go grab some lunch and you know get to know each other"he asked

"I main sure why not, but I'll have to check my schedule first though" I said

^
"Mommy will be back very late at night baby, so you really can't stay for me." I told Ari