Part 14

Asia

"So I guess I only have a few minutes to hail at you ma? Since you're so busy" says Jason

After finishing Layanna hair I decided to take Ariel out and meet up with Jason at the closest park. Like I said before I had a next appointment for around 4pm but it's only 1:16pm right now.

"Mhm very busy! That's why I don't have time for games" I replied

"Mommy loves playing games with me!" Says Ariel.

We both chuckled at that.

Little miss bossy and smart mouth loves inserting her self into grown folks business. But I love my lil sassy, no one could play with this one for sure.

"Why don't you go play over there on the slide Ari" I suggested to her

Her little obedient self ran off to play on the slide along with two other kids. Some other peoples were exercising as well.

"You know, her smart mouth didn't come from far right?" Jason says smirking

I smiled at him, "Facts, it didn't"

"So when are you going to take me serious though? I mean I've been trying to get your attention for a while nah" he said

We walked over to the bench and sat down. My eyes stayed on Ariel, the world isn't a nice place so I have to make sure my baby is safe all the time.

"Like I told you before, I'm a busy woman" I smirked at him, "I don't have time to play around"

"If you didn't, then why are you here? You didn't have to meet up with me in between your break from your 'very' busy Saturday. But you're here" he said jokily but serious at the same time.

Damn, I would like to know too. I mean I'm just enjoying the new attention I'm getting from him but it ain't nothing serious yet. I'm trying to see what I'll gain from trying to talk to him. Will I trust a man ever? Will I give him a chance? Or what?

"Good question, shidd I'm just tryna see where this, whatever it is between us will go. Going with the flow I guess." I shrugged, "No promises though"

"You stay there playing hard to get ma, Imma make you mines" he said earning an eye roll from me.

I ignored him completely and stood up, "Ariel come! Let's go get some ice cream" I shouted loud enough for her to hear me.

In no time she was right by my side like she never left.

...

"I really appreciate your help Asia, thank you so much"

"Rose, I really appreciate you for all the late nights you used to stay to watch over my daughter" I said

Here we are in my living room helping Rose get comfortable. She asked to be my room mate because she had no where to go and me being so kind hearted because I know what it felt like having no where and no one, I decided to take her in. I know she's a good person and if I could try her with my daughter then I should be able to trust her in my space. I just hope this doesn't back fire on me.

"You will need an air mattress because your bed won't look too good in my living room. I'll put in my storage room for you if you want?" I asked

I was looking all over the place trying to figure out how we gonna fit all of Rose things in here.

"That's if you don't mind my things being in your storage room" she replied shyly

"I wouldn't asked if I didn't"

I mean my storage room isn't that big but it has enough space for her bed plus whatever else she has that won't fit here. Plus it's not far from here so if she ever needs something from the storage room all she'll have to do is walk around the building.

"I'll cut you a key on Monday morning, please remind me to do so"

I walked over to kitchen, about to whip something up to for us to eat. Ariel is glued to the sofa watching some kids cartoon on the TV. I love that for her because she don't normally watch tv that much anyways. I love my smart sassy mouth baby. It's one thing that I'm proud of in my life, it's her.

I swiftly opened the refrigerator looking at the contents inside trying to decide what I should cook for us. I mean it's Saturday night, it was a long day too.

There's craft dinner which is very easy to make and there is the long processed foods as well.

My stomach growl just by thinking of the long processed food. I can't wait that long.

"Hey, how y'all feeling about cheesy mash with pork chop?" I asked pulling out the bag of potato out the fridge along with the frozen pork chop.

This won't take me too long to whip up.

"Yes I'd like some" said Rose

"Can I help mommy?" Ari asked.

I smiled! See I don't mean to brag so much about her but I really love my baby.

Just then my phone went off

>>ding<< that's the messenger notification sound

I took the pork out and added it to some hot water so it can soak and also took the potatoes out the bag so I can rinse them. I'm gonna make my mash potato from scratch. Ari and I love it that way.

I wipe my hands off in the hand towel and then pick up my phone off the counter to check my notifications.

Kiara: I found you on Facebook bitch :)

Smft stupid weird bitch won't leave me alone

Me: get your weird ass off my page hoe

Kiara: ;) don't forget that I have your picture bitch, play nice