Part 8

"He's going to be your pretend dad baby" I said to Ariel,

"Why Mom? Where is my real dad?" She asked,

This is why I'm so grateful I'm telling her this at home and not at her school or out in the open. Rose left earlier before Jason had arrived here. So basically it's only Jason , Ariel and I here.

"I don't know! Don't you want a guy figure there with you at the daddies daughter lunch?" I asked getting frustrated.

She's literally embarrassing me right now right in-front of Jason. He'll probably think I myself don't even know who her father is. I mean it is true but he's probably seeing it in a negative way like a different point of view.

"That's right mommy, it's suppose to be with real daddies!!" She shouts throwing her hands up.

I look over at Jason as he stared lovingly at her. It's as if he adores her already , oh no. He better not because she'll his kindness for weaknesses to be a little brat.

"Ariel come on , what do you want to do then?" I asked giving up,

"If my real dad is not coming with me then I don't want to go to school today!!" She sass as she crosses her arms around her chest.

"But I thought you love school?" I asked,

This girl better not play with me, I have a job to get to.

"I don't care" she says angrily.

And then she stomped her way inside to her bedroom throwing a tantrum I can hear her crying all the way from the bedroom. I sat down solemnly and placed my hands around my face as I stared down at the floor. I at this point don't know what else to do. I try everything everything to give this little girl the world but her stupid school just had to mentioned that father daughter thing to her. I seriously wish I knew who her father was at this point I would try anything to reach out to him just to come to this event for her. I know things are going to get worst when she gets in her teenage years.

"I'll go talk to her" Jason says,

I didn't even have the guts to look at so I just shake my head to indicate that he can. Ariel is such a handful but I will forever love that girl to death. She will be the death of me.

~~~~

After allowing Jason to take A to school I made my way to the salon. I'm very grateful that I've met Jason at the time that I did. I don't know what he told that little girl because when she came out if that bedroom she came out as if she was a whole new person with a big smile and all.

"Good morning everyone!!" I greet when I got inside the salon.

Everyone answered but I continued my way til I got to my vanity to set up. The same thing as before clean up first and then set the table. Then take out the schedule book to see who's coming and the time. Clients usually call over the phone to set their appointments so that's why each hair dresser and nail techs are urged to get a schedule book. In that way things will go out smoothly and you won't really have a messy day by doing that. Sometimes customers come with out setting an appointment date so they be waiting long after I finish a client or in between other clients time. So I think it's better when they set an appointment date.

Kiara : I saw you last night little hoe!

She whispers as she walked by me. I don't know what the fuck I did to that bitch. She's watching my every move like she likes me or something!

Me: Where bitch?

I'll play innocent until she has proof I don't care. She needs to start minding her own business. I'm starting to think she's lonely at home that's why she stays on my ass like that.

Kiara: The club where else hoe?

Me: Wow you stay stalking me.. you love me that much? Or better yet did you like what you saw?

Kiara: You're such a hoe , I honestly don't know how the authorities don't know about this. You're clearly not stable enough to have a child living with you.

Me: how dare you question my motherhood to my own child? You a real dumb ass bitch....

With that I walk away from her , I don't need her to make a bigger scene to cause my job or my dignity. I don't need this lonely ass bitch on my ass this morning.

Kiara: You know I've always knew you had a big ass but I didn't know it moved like that.....

Me: Get the fuck....

The crap this women be going through I really starting to believe that's she on crack. When I spot Mona at her vanity I smiled at her and wave. It's been a while since I last saw. Everyone going on vacation I soon go on vacation too. With Ariel on my ass like a little pest band that grown women Kiara being all jealousy and stuff. That's way too much things to worry about. I'm still young gosh!