Part 9

I don't know if this chapter made any sense, but read it as your own risk.

"It was amazing Mom!!" Ariel screams as she jumps up and down on my bed.

She won't stop talking about how awesome lunch was with Jason. It's a Friday morning and she's this hyped up. She woke me up. I giggled at her stupidity and stayed in bed for a few more minutes.

"Sounds like you're ready to go get ready for school ma" I suggested.

Knowing her , she's always ready for school, she loves it I just pray she stays like this forever. Unfortunately she won't because it will become harder soon for her.

"Mommy yes!! So hurry get up and go make me breakfast! I'm going to brush my teeth!" She shouts and dashes out.

I shook my head and got up anyways. Ugh today is going to be a very long day. I have to call Ariel babysitter early. But for now I'm bout to go run her a bath and then go make the breakfast she asked for. Yes she is my mini boss. This girl loves having everything her way, well there's nothing that I can do about it.

__________

She ran into her walk in closet and swiftly grabbed her favorite jeans and a white t shirt. And to go along with that she took out her white tennis from the bottom. My baby already knows how to dress and thing mann, she's growing up too fast!

"I see you put on a white shirt , you better not mess it up!" I said sternly.

"yes ma'am!" She said as she try to put on her tennis.

I walked over to her mini vanity to get her hair utensils. I feel like doing a lil cute hairstyle with her hair today so imma put it up in a messy bun for her.

"Come here and let me help you put that on, we running out of time sweetie"

"Alright mwommy" her lil cute voice sound so innocent.

Inna real life she's far from innocent.

_______
3rd Person Omniscient

Asia quickly put the shoes on for Ariel and then fixed her hair up real nice in a little cute bun. After all the hard work of fussing and prepping they finally made their way out to the island centered in the dinning room. And there Asia placed a small bowl of oats and strawberries infront of little Ariel to eat by herself.

"I gern freshened up myself , don't move and just sit there and eat your food. You hear me?" She said to Ariel.

Ariel look up to her mommy with the puppy eyes not wanting to stay there all by herself. She really hates sitting in the living room or anywhere close to the door leading outside. She loves being closer to her mom at all times possible.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" Asia questioned.

"Mwommy, I don't want to sit here all by myself, can I go wait in your room for you?" She asks with a pout.

Asia look down at her thinking of how scared she looks but she knows it's all an act because Ariel has been sitting around there by herself before. Probably that daughter father thing is really getting into Ariel head~she thought.

"You know what? I really don't have time for games! So let's go and hurry up, take your bowl with you because you'll be eating as I freshen up" Asia said already walking out of the dinning room with full speed.

She gotta drop Ariel to school ,which is couples miles away from where she works. And then she has to get to work herself. And today is Friday which means more money day!!