Bigger!, Badder!, Brutal-er Part 1

Hey guys I'm making this note as to say this story may be updated not as much but I will try to update each day so okay this is Alice

She adorable isn't she!!! This is the outfit she is wearing in this episode!! Okay so without further ado here is my Mike x Neko Oc story

Alice's Point Of View
As I woke up from my sleep I checked the Time on my alarm clock. Luckily we weren't supposed to leave until 10 o'clock so we had a hour to get ready.... Wait An Hour!!!!!???

I jumped out of bed and changed quickly before going to Mike's room and gently opened the door. He was still sleeping as I quietly jumped on top of his bed and began jumping up and down.

Me: "Mike!!! Rise and Shine We have a big day today get up you lazy bones!!"

He woke up and fell off the bed as I giggled at his actions as he pouted at me. I helped him out and hugged him while giving him a sweet smile.

Mike: "Alice why did you wake me up??"

Me: "Mike did you forget already it's the day we go to Total drama together so get up!!!"

Mike smiles at me before panicking and packing his stuff but he threw Mani's hat at me as it landed on my head.

Me: "Mike you threw Mani's hat at me you have to respect your belongings!"

Mike was still panicking and packing until he noticed me wearing Mani's hat of course he gasped indicating one of his personalities was coming out which I knew it would be Manitoba.

I mentally prepared myself knowing how to deal with each of them but in a good way as Mike was my best friend/partner!.

Manitoba: "Oi I've been looking for that hat Sheila good job Treasure!"

I chuckled as he put it into Mike's bag and gasped again as Mike sat on the bed and groaned in frustration as he rubbed his temples trying to calm himself down.

I knew he thought his Personalities were going to cause trouble on the island so I patted his head and gave him a side hug as he accepted now I won't lie I loved Mike's hug it make me feel safe and secure.

Me: "Mike don't worry as long as I'm with you I can help you with your personalities okay now come downstairs I smell Pancakes and syrup!!!"

I ran downstairs as I heard Mike chucking at my actions as we both enjoyed Breakfast together while Mike's mom gave him kisses as I chuckled quietly until she gave me her kisses as Mike chuckled at me oh well I guess that's karma for ya!

Me: "So are you ready to lose to me the future millionaire of Total Drama!!"

Mike: "Hmm I was going to ask you the same thing so were my personalities *Sighs* especially Vito!"

I placed my hand over his hand as he looked up at me as he showed me his cute smile as we continued to eat our delicious pancakes in peace and quiet.