Ice Ice Baby

With Alice showing her skills in the challenge will Mike rise to the occasion and control his personalities? Find out now!! And this is Alice's outfit for today.

Mike's Point Of ViewI woke up like always until I felt something warm on my chest which I froze not knowing what it was until I looked down to see Alice asleep

I woke up like always until I felt something warm on my chest which I froze not knowing what it was until I looked down to see Alice asleep.

Of course Manitoba informed me what happened as she snuggled into me in her sleep making me blush even more. She was so adorable when she was asleep.

I didn't know how to wake her up gently because Alice enjoys her sleep whether it be in bed or in a chair and sometimes the laundry basket.

I sat up trying to shake her but she let out one of her small yawns and I couldn't do it at least not me maybe one of my personalities? No there's no telling what Vito would do.

Alice finally woke up on her own looking up at me before trying to fall asleep again.

Me: "Oh no come on Alice you have to wake up"

Alice: "But I'm tired and you're so warm Mikey!"

I blushed before picking her up and placing her on the floor as she soon smiled and gave me a hug before she walked out to get changed for the day.

I soon got changed myself fixing my hair quickly before waiting for Alice outside her cabin. As soon as she stepped out I couldn't help but gaze at her beauty.

Her beautiful hair moving as she walked out of the cabin to her graceful tail moving side to side. She smiled towards me walking beside me as we entered the mess hall with Zoey sitting beside Alice and her beside me.

She kept poking the gruel in front of her with her spoon getting stuck as she pushed it away from her sticking her tongue out making me laugh at her as she gave me a cute smile back at me.

In my mind Vito and Manitoba were fighting trying to gain control but Svetlana actually was defending me letting me spend some time with her for once.

Confessionals Start

Mike: "Okay, Okay I admit it I.... like Alice no more like Love even with my Multiple Personality Disorder she still treats me like her friend but I really wish to be more"