First Day As A Couple? More Like Couples

Alice's Point Of View
As soon as I woke up my heart started to flutter with the memories of last night still in my head trying not to scream my head off when Mike snuggled closer to me.

I kissed his cheek gently as I wiggled out of his hold and snuck out and towards the woods to enjoy some of nature before breakfast. Most of the walk was peaceful with only some trouble but it was solved when the animals saw my appearance.

I knew once Mike woke up the others would be panicking so I raced back to the mess hall sitting next to Zoey as she had a bright smile with Jo smirking at me as she drank her coffee.

Jo: "So Nine Lives finally got the boy huh?"

Me: "Wha? I don't know what you're talking about"

Zoey: "Really Alice? Well I think something is gonna change your mind"

In two seconds flat Mike stepped out from the kitchen with a plate and a cup in his hands smiling brightly at me as I couldn't contain my blush with Zoey and Jo nudging my shoulders.

Mike: "Zoey told me you were out for a walk so I thought I'd make breakfast the best of what Chef has in the kitchen"

Me: "Oh Mike you shouldn't have gone through all of this trouble for me"

He just chuckled as Jo and Zoey moved allowing Mike to sit next to me as we both sat in silence awkwardly.

It's been years since I developed a crush on him and the others but now that it's actually happening like we are Boyfriends/Girlfriend and Girlfriend I don't know how to react.

The breakfast was delicious considering what is in the place that chef even calls a kitchen, at best it's a prison kitchen.

I took a sip of the cup filled with hot apple juice as Cameron needed Mike for a moment so I let him leave knowing I would have plenty of time to strengthen our relationship.

Cameron came back in without Mike leading me away from the mess hall as Zoey and the others were cheering which embarrassed me knowing this was definitely going to be on camera.

Confessionals Start

Alice: "Okay! First day of me being Mike's Girlfriend and Vito's along with Manitoba oh and who could forget Svetlana!!! I think I'm gonna freak out!!!!!!.................but there is someone else who I miss......"

Confessionals End

3rd Point Of View
Alice and Cameron walk towards the beach as they come across Mike's shirt laying in the sand as they both brace themselves.

Cameron/Alice: "Oh no!"

They look around for Vito until Vito sprints towards Alice, picking her up in the process and spins her around causing her to burst out laughing.

Vito: "Finally Toots I can kiss those gorgeous perfect lips at last!"

Vito kisses her on the lips as Alice responds wrapping her arms around his neck with Cameron awkwardly looking away. The pair stop for air with Vito setting Alice down on the ground again.

Vito: "Now how bout I take you on a walk on this gorgeous day that reflects your smile"

Alice blushes as he wraps his arm around Alice's waist, making her smile directly at him as the two continue to walk along the beach.

They start talking with Vito mostly planning future romantic dates under the stars as he stops as Alice looks up at him seeing Vito smirk at her.

Vito: "Well toots I've enjoyed our time together, unfortunately the Vito is on a time slot with the others see ya later Aphrodite!"

Vito quickly kisses her as Cameron brings his shirt over to him but puts a hat on Mike causing Manitoba to come out picking up Alice and running away from Cameron.

Manitoba: "Hang on Sheila adventure's calling!"

She giggles at Manitoba's actions as they take a walk in the woods jumping around in the leaf piles which weren't filled with Radioactive waste.

He titled his hat seeing Alice softly smiling up at him as they both shared a kiss together before talking about the adventures Manitoba planned out for them.

On the way through the woods a giant radioactive waste big leaps at the pair with Manitoba putting his hat on Alice before leaping in the air switching into Svetlana.

Svetlana: "Don't worry dear, Svetlana is here!"

Alice smiles as Svetlana uses her gymnastics skills to distract the creature before kicking it into the air, sending it into the ocean.

Svetlana picks Alice up placing a kiss on her forehead as she runs towards the cliff setting Alice down as she wraps her arms around Alice's waist talking about the Romantic walks they are going to have together.

Svetlana gasps switching back to Mike as she smiles resting her head on his shoulder as he freezes up before relaxing wrapping his arms around her again as the two gaze at the stars in the night sky.

Unaware of two hosts crying their eyes out with a mountain of tissue boxes.

The End