Finders Creepers

So Vito has appeared causing jealously to make Anne Maria to get her man away from Alice will she win? Find out now and this is her nightwear for this episode.

3rd Point Of ViewAs the contestants are sound asleep a fairy talks to Dawn warning her about Scott as he gets Dakota to sound an air horn to wake the contestants

3rd Point Of View
As the contestants are sound asleep a fairy talks to Dawn warning her about Scott as he gets Dakota to sound an air horn to wake the contestants.

All of the contestant sprint out of the cabins in front of Chris all except Alice as the camera turns back into the cabin with Alice still asleep curdled up in the blanket.

Lightning spotting his chance runs back into the girls cabin and lifts her out gently out of the bunk bed. He runs back to the others with Alice (still in her pyjamas) asleep purring in her sleep.

Lightning: "YES SHA-LIGHTNING STRIKES AGAIN!!!!"

The contestants shush him as Alice remains asleep letting out a cute yawn as Mike tries to get Alice out of Lightning's arms to no avail as he lifts her above Mike's reach.

Lightning: "No way scrawny this little lady is all Lightning's sha-yeah!!!"

Alice wakes up looking around before trying to go back to sleep in Lightning's arms again as Mike crosses his arms and glares at Lightning struggling to keep Vito and Manitoba inside his head as Lightning smirks at him petting Alice's ears.

Confessionals Start

Mike: "Okay I was just....being protective of Alice *nervous laughter* it's not like she's going to fall into his arms.....right?"

Confessionals End

Lightning helps set Alice down again stroking her ears in the process while also wrapping his arm around her.

She soon spots Mike and jumps onto him hugging him tightly with Mike hugging her back as he brings her away from Lightning as he glares at him snapping a huge log in the process.

Confessionals Start

Lightning: "Lightning knows what that shrimpy guy is planning on sha-doing....making the sha-moves onto the beautiful cat girl!! Well two can play the sha-game sha-bam!!!"

Confessionals End

Chris announced that a giant spider is after them as Cameron jumps into Alice's arms making her feel bad for him as Mike puts his hand on her shoulder.

She sets him down as Alice leans on Mike yawning softly as Mike blushes before bringing her towards him not noticing Chef moving the camera away from Chris and directly towards the pair as the duo notice and strike a pose for the camera.

Chris: "Okay Alice you sure you don't want to change you know because of the deadly spider on the loose in the middle of the creepy forest"

Alice: "No because I want to die in comfort"

Mike chuckles as well as Lightning before they set off and start the challenge.

Lightning: "I can sha-late with you babe Lighting is gonna win this round or should I say Lightning round!!"