Prolouge

Hey guys I'm making this finally!!! So this is the backstory of Alice's past Hope you like it!!!.

3rd Point Of View
A little boy by the name of Mike is currently being read a story by his darling mother when suddenly the front door opens with Mike's father running in with a little girl in his arms as both of them go done and see his father placing the little girl on the sofa shivering.

Mike's Mother: "Oh my what happened!!??"

Mike's Father: "Her parents abandoned her on our steps called her a freak of nature!"

Mike comes from behind his mother and walks towards the girl covered in his father's jacket as she is shivering as the rain continues to pour outside.

Mike sits beside the girl as his parents talk quietly in the kitchen. The girl looks up at the boy as he smiles at her which she smiles back before Lightning is shown through the window as she jumps which causes the jacket to come off her.

Mike gasps in surprise as it is revealed she has cat ears and a tail. She backs away until Mike holds her hand and smiles at her before he brings her to his parents with the girl smiling at him.

Mike's parents are shocked but surprised as the cat girl hugs Mike's mother's legs as his father laughs at her reaction.

Mike's mother bends down to her level and pats her head as she smiles at the woman ignoring the rain and thunder outside.

Mike's Mother: "Oh we can't just abandon her she'll stay with us Mike can you show her your room? Me and your father make a few phone calls"

Mike:"Sure mom come on I'll show you around"

The girl gently holds his hand as he brings her upstairs and shows her his room. Inside the room the little girl's eyes light up in wonder as she looks around his room.

Mike smiles at the girl and sits on the bed until she spots the book Mike's mother was reading and she brings in over to Mike as he is surprised.

Mike: "You want me to read to you?"

The girl nods shyly as he blushes but opens the book as she sits timidly beside him with his parents looking through the side of the door with pride.

Mike: "Do you know the girl's name?"

The girl shakes her head as he brings her closer to him as he points to the picture of the girl who is looking at the Cheshire Cat.

Mike: "Her name is Alice"

The girl points to the girl then to her as her tail moves back and forth excitedly. Mike suddenly has an idea.

Mike: "So do you have a name?"

The girl shakes her head sadly as he hugs her as she blushes but smiles at him.

Mike: "Well I have a name for you how about Alice?"

The girl thinks about before hugging Mike which the two of them smile before the two of them fall asleep together with the parents smiling at the both of them.

They quietly enter the room and put a blanket over the pair as Mike's parents look over the two and kiss them goodnight before leaving the room.

A/n: So what do you think about Alice so far? Hope you enjoy it!!!!!