#3

"Urgh..."

I surprised myself awake with that unwanted sound. Only realising I was surrounded by darkness after a while. I knew my eyes were closed, but my body and eyes felt too heavy for me to move at all.

Still I wanted to see something.

Forcing myself, I managed to open my eyes, seeing a different room where I was used to wake up in. The room seemed to have a toilet so I didn't have to go out from these four walls and roof when I somehow and sometime get up.

The room was really dark by its coloring, mostly black, brown and white.

The bed itself was fully black. The walls surrounding me were brown and black and the little decorations were white. But the furniture were in different shapes of brown.

It wasn't a big room, but surely dark one when there was no light at all. There was no color, but it held so much emotion.

That's how I would describe Yoongi.

And if the room reminded me of Yoongi so much, I should feel safe. I should feel comfortable staying in this room, sleep in this bed. But the darkness made furniture and other shadows seem that they can attack me even if I would blink even once.

So the room and my best friend were the same. I felt terrible, awful about not trusting neither of them.

Trusting myself was still a question I haven't found an answer yet. But I guess time brings it soon enough to show it to me. In my mind I still had this spark of hope, hope that I can trust myself.

Then I realized that I was just lying there looking at the roof, in the darkness. Groaning a bit, I slowly turn my head to the side, seeing a dark brown nightstand. On it was my phone, a lamp and nothing more.

The first thing I do, I turn my body towards the nightstand and grab my phone, turning it on. Bright light that came from the object blinded my eyes momentarily. Eyebrows furrowed, eyes almost closed, I turned the screen light down to be able to see something.

Letting out a deep tired sigh and blinking few times, I unlock my phone. But one thing sure caught my eye.

The time.

My eyes widen as I literally jump out of the black bed. A little- No, a huge panic started growing inside me knowing I would be late from work.

Phone still on my hand I run, well I try to run, fastly and clumsily to turn the lights on. I felt a little dizzy at first from standing up so quickly.

Darkness was soon replaced with bright light, making me again blind for few seconds and my eyes felt like they were burning. I found myself throwing my phone on the guest bed, when I finally saw something.

My heart bounding in a fast pace, I took random clothes out of my suitcase, stripping my pyjamas off and putting the new clothes on.

I knew that if I am going to be late one more time, I would get fired. That's not something I want, since it's the only place that gave me a work place. I don't know what is wrong with me, nobody wants to hire me.

Really soon I had washed up my face with water, made my needs and brushed my hair for it to look acceptable. I took my phone from the bed, also taking some money that I still luckily had and I rushed out of the room.

A loud bang was heard behind me when the door hit the wall behind it, but the door wasn't the only one hitting a wall. I also ran into another one that was opposite of the door I came out, but soon enough I got back to running, trying to reach the front door quickly.

I flinched slightly, only now remembering I wasn't alone, being afraid that Yoongi might still be asleep. I really hope I didn't wake him up, he would be really mad.