#4

I stared at him, and he stared back at me. A little blush made its way on my face as I remembered that he saw me crying like a crazy, and it was very odd for me to cry out of sadness. But crying out of happiness is another story.

"So, umm... How are you?" He suddenly asked me, breaking the silence and walking inside Yoongi's house, gently shutting the door behind him. At first I didn't notice, but now that I think about it, his voice is heavenly, somehow reminding me of honey.

"I'm fine", I shortly answered, lying. He just nodded as an reply. And then there was the silence again.

I awkwardly turn my head away from the handsome man and look towards the rappers. They were having a silent conversation in the living room about something that I didn't know, making me quite nervous. Are they really planning on murdering me?

The stranger behind me didn't help at all. He seemed nice and caring, and I wanted to know him more. But then again people have their dark side and something that they are hiding.

I'm also hiding something, I'm hiding my disappeared trust, so I don't blame them. I may have some dark secrets too, but yet, I don't even know them myself.

But yeah, I really wanted this awkward silence to be over, no matter if I have to talk or walk away to my room.

Now the lastly mentioned was much welcoming. By walking away I would get away from talking to any of these three, also getting some time alone. I could also go outside, maybe visit a park, which was usually silent.

But I didn't want to seem rude and by talking to this young man, I would give a positive and kind appearance. Plus I would get a chance to know this guy, even though I don't trust him. But not trusting others won't get on my way to meet new people.

"How are you doing?" a question left my mouth without permission, but I didn't care. It was way easier than I thought. Starting a conversation is what I meant.

"Ah, I'm doing great", he replied to me. His honey like voice seemed to grow more excited than it was before, making me somehow feel warmth inside my chest. I'm just glad that he is doing great, it is really nice to hear.

I looked back at him and gave him a little nod.

"Great to hear that", I told, only now taking his clothing to a notice.

He was wearing dark grey jeans, oversized long sleeved shirt that was tucked in his pants. Shirt's color was yellow, which made him look with the black jacked he was wearing, absolutely gorgeous. He was also wearing a black cap.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" he asked, making me a bit confused, but curious. Not only curious about the random joke, but his personality. He really tries to brighten up the mood.

"Eh, sure."

"I have a lot of jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work", he joked, laughing a bit to himself about this joke. I smiled a little how lame the joke was, and a bit how his laughter sounded. It sounded like someone was cleaning a window, making the laugh actually seem cute and hilarious.

"That was so lame, it was a bit funny", I let out of my mouth as I smile at him. He laughed a little more to my response for some reason, but then playfully hit me on a shoulder.

"It's not lame~", he whined, making my smile grow. This man was funny, I don't even know him, neither do I trust him, but I really like his laughter and happy personality. "My jokes are the best ones."

"Yeah, of course", I joked, chuckling a little at him. He smiled wildly and his eyes had a happy spark, it wasn't that awkward anymore.

"So your name was Hoseok, right?" He questioned.