#5

"You own a cafe?" I asked interested about what Seokjin had told me about his job. He was cleaning after the mess he had done while he was cooking and after the mess which we made when we ate his food. I was, of course, helping him.

His breakfast really was the best I have ever tasted. I thanked Seokjin a multiple times, maybe too many times. It was just really, really good. And if he really owned a cafe, it would be the best in here. Why haven't I ever heard about it?

"Yeah I own one, but I haven't opened it yet", Seokjin told me, taking the dishes and putting them to the dishwasher. After that we were already ready.

"How so?" I asked, waiting him to start the dishwasher, which was full of dishes. And so he did.

"I need a waiter. I am already doing everything else, so I don't have time for taking the customers orders", blonde explained, as I did a little 'aa' sound.

"Why don't you ask someone close to you to be a waiter?" At the same time I questioned, I walked out of the kitchen, stomach full of his delicious food. He followed me right after, walking next to me.

"Everybody I think would be great for the job are already busy", he sighed, while I just nodded.

While we were eating Seokjin's delicious breakfast, I got to know him more. I did start fully the conversation with a question about his job and only few seconds ago he said he worked in a cafe, but he didn't answer clearly earlier. He just kinda avoided the question, asking instead about my job.

Of course I told him that I worked in a fast food place, also telling him that I really want to be a dancer. I asked about his interest and he told me a full list of them, speaking excitedly. It was amusing to listen. That's how our conversation continued, asking about different things, until I once again questioned about his job.

"But I'm sure I'll find the perfect person for the job", Seokjin smiled as we walked out of the kitchen we were in, only to be faced with Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Ah, I see you two are getting along", Namjoon gave us a sweet smile, making his dimples appear. "And I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself fully yet."

"I'm Kim Namjoon", he said, offering me his hand to shake it. I hesitated a little before I took the hand in front of me to my grip and moved it up and down, giving a painful, fake smile.

"Jung Hoseok", I simply answered, taking immediately my hand back, not feeling so comfortable. He also took back his hand.

"What did you guys talk about?" Seokjin asked them, his handsome face full of curiosity as I looked at him. Quickly looking away to the two rappers, because the warm feeling I felt before was back. It always appears when I see him smile, looking so happy, which wasn't the perfect mood to describe me at the moment.

Sure the warmth felt nice, something I haven't felt in a long time, but it felt somehow, somewhat wrong. That's why I decided not to look at him any longer.

I guess I felt happy for him.

"Secret, It's a secret. But you'll find out soon enough", Yoongi answered. We both, me and Seokjin, nodded.

"So, were you going to the kitchen?" It was my turn to ask, getting a smile from Namjoon for an answer.

"We were about to come to talk with you but now that you are heading out of the kitchen, it would be more comfortable to chat somewhere else", Namjoon smiling explained, earning a fake, bright smile back out of me and an agreement.

All of this felt wrong, literally all I do feels wrong. I keep thinking I don't trust anybody and that word is on my mind every second.

I don't like that.

Oh, of course I also keep thinking how I don't like something. I'm just stuck, I'm broken in pieces and have nothing else to do than just fake everything I do.

And it's only been a day, well not even that.

I'm glad that Yoongi or Seokjin haven't brought up what happened yesterday, really glad. But there is still this though in my mind that they don't care. Maybe Seokjin thinks it wasn't a big deal to see me cry my eyes and heart out and Yoongi doesn't think I was really in love with the girl who broke my heart.

However I still love her, I can't get over the fact that she broke up with me and made me spend all my money on her. Can't get over the fact that I wasn't enough for her.

It feels like I'm in some kind of book or a movie where I'm the side character that no one cares about. The one that was put in late and wasn't planned to even be there. The one that doesn't have personality at all.

But maybe it's ment to be that way.

-------------------------------

I stepped out of the building, instantly meeting with cold air. I shut the door and start walking towards a night club I used to visit.

It currently was somewhere around 10pm, so it was late and a little dark. But I didn't care, all I did care was taking my mind out of all the thoughts that have been on my mind.

I was talking the whole day with Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin, so I also needed some place different than Yoongi's couch. Of course Seokjin made us something to eat too, but I'm not complaining about that.

The streets were actually pretty busy at this time. Some people were in hurry when some were just having a good time with their friends or with the one who they love. Some were alone, but they seemed to enjoy their time. And of course, cars were passing by fast.

I was walking quite slow, but not too slow. I didn't want to make everyone behind me mad just because I was being a snail.

The night club isn't that far away. Only few turns and I would be there.

As I was walking, someone's shoulder bumbed against mine harsly, making me frown a little from the pain it brought.

I looked over my shoulder to see who it was, in hopes I would recognize this person. I wasn't mad, I just wanted to know.

Seemingly there were two guys walking, another too familiar with me. And the other one was just another busy guy who I didn't know.

The guy I didn't recognize was dark brown haired and wore all black. Black jeans and a hoodie, with hood over his head. His hands were in his pockets and he was slightly looking at me with dark brown eyes, a frown on his face. He was the one who almost ran into me.

The one I did recognize was tall and well build. Blue, kinda long, coat and light gray jeans. But what better described this man was his name. His name is Tim, the one who is with my ex-girlfriend now. He didn't look back at me, and I was glad he didn't. That's why I again looked in front me where I was going.

My heart started to hurt, being ripped apart once again. I couldn't go anywhere without something reminding me of my poor life.

But right now I didn't want to even think about that, I just kept walking and walking towards the night club.

Luckily, I'm almost there.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~!