#7

If I wasn't red before, I sure was now.

Slapping his hand away a bit harshly, I stepped one step backwards. To hide my redness, I brought my hands to cover my face.

I felt extremely embarrassed, awfully uncomfortable. It was not about what he said, it was about what his body language reminded me about. Body language that was too brave, but hidden at the words that the blonde said.

'I need attention, I need touch. Give them to me' that's what it basically told me, screaming to my face about my first days with my ex-girlfriend.

She at first was touchy. Maybe back then she was interested on me, but I'm still pretty sure she just saw how easy target I was. Time passed and there were no attention given to me at all. I did the job giving all the hugs and kisses, being blind that she was completely ignoring me.

Now it's like I couldn't control myself. Losing all the confidence I had a few moments ago was just that easy. Everything reminds me of her, everything.

But of course it was also very weird for Jimin to give me that message through his body. Never ever would I have believed that he would do such a thing.

I must be drunk, or drugged... How else would I see stuff that aren't really how things are?

What the hell was in that Sprite?

Jimin's hand landed on my shoulder, making me more unsure than I already was. Gulping, I landed my hands awkwardly on my chest, my other hand nervously squeezing the other one.

"Oh my lord, I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! I'm s-sorry", The blonde started apologizing, making me fastly feel guilty for being the reason for his panicking.

He took the hand off of my shoulder, bringing it fastly to his forehead. Clearly feeling uneasy now too.

"Were I too blunt? Did I really say- Why did I even say that?" He started whispering, scolding himself.

"N-No, Jimin. You are fine, there is nothing w-wrong in what you said", I told him, actually telling the truth.

"There isn't? Then w-why-"

"There isn't, okay. I-I just o-overreacted. I'm truly sorry", I cut him off, still red covering my face. My hand was about to touch his shoulder, trying to comfort him, but I held it back.

"I-If you say so", Jimin smiled weakly, still not that completely calm.

His face was burning red, which I just now noticed.

------------------------

"Anything new?" asking, I took a sip from my new can of sprite.

I ended up dancing a few more songs together with Jimin after our awkward moment. The songs being a bit different than the first one we danced to.

It really got back to normal after few painful minutes, but I'm happy it did.

After dancing, we decided to catch up on what is going on in our lifes. We ordered drinks and found an empty table.

"Not much, really. Like I said before, I come here a lot, but I do spend some of my free time home too", Jimin replied to my question, crossing his arms. "However, my boss doesn't really like me for some reason. He yells at me, even though I didn't do nothing wrong. Or I think I didn't do nothing wrong."

"Cruel."

"And the thing is, I'm afraid that I'll get fired, but at the same time I don't give a fuck", Jimin told, finally drinking from his cider that was moment ago untouched on the table.