Chapter 4

"Oh this shit fire." Honey screamed once she seen our room in the resort.

Zinna decided to bring Honey and Bali on a surprise to trip to Jamaica. For the past 2 months they all have been working their tails of in the salon. Black Barbie had became one of the top salons in New York which made business booming.

Zinna couldn't even think about moving from New York because that's where she felt like she belonged the most. She opened up her first salon that is doing extremely well, she met 2 friends that are more like sisters, and she met a love interest.

Zinna and David had became extremely close in the last two months and Zinna wouldn't change that for the world. He gave her affection and attention. Even though they weren't even a couple yet both of them showed each other loyalty. She wasn't checking for no men and he wasn't checking for any women.

Zinna had booked a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom room at the resort. She decided that they needed a little break especially how hard both of the was working. She walked into the living area to see that they had already found out about the blue tooth speaker. Honey was recording Bali twerking on the sofa.

"Bitch you betta get it." Zinna screamed causing Bali to go any harder.

Zinna bust out laughing feeling her phone vibrate in her hand. She looks down and see that David is calling her. She walks into her room before closing and locking the door. She answered the call smiling seeing his beautiful face pop up.

 She answered the call smiling seeing his beautiful face pop up

"Hey handsome." Zinna smiled seeing his face on pop up.

"Hey beautiful how was ya'll flight?" He asked while placing the blunt to his lips.

"It was good, it feels so much better here then in New York." He nodded before taking the blunt from his lips.

"Well I ain't finna hold you mamas go have fun, but not to much fun."They laughed together before he finally hung up.

Walking into the living room she see Bali and Honey already started cooking breakfast since it's 8 in the morning over here.

"What are we cooking?" Zinna asked as she washed her hands ridding any germs from it.

"We're making waffles, hash browns, eggs, and bacon." Zinna nodded her head before helping the two start to cook.

-----------------------

"What's the first thing we have planned?" Bali asked as they sat down on the bus. Zinna smirked at the two knowing they were gonna be mad at what she had planned.

"Cliff diving." Zinna said while looking out the window at the scenery they passed by.

"Honey I know this heffa ain't say no damn cliff diving." Bali said while holding her chest.

"She did sis. She did." Honey replied back. They both grilled Zinna but Zinna kept looking out the window smirking.

"It's Jamaica we can't be lame we gotta have some fun. So, i'm starting ya'll of right. It should be fun."