Chapter 17

China P.O.V

"Run that back for me again?" Honey leaned forward in her seat placing her hands under her chin

"As you know her as Bali was actually born as California. She started having mental illness signs as a little girls but the doctors told us she'll be fine as long as she is taking her medicine." China spoke trying to explain everything again but ended up getting interrupted again.

"Man what kinda shit is this." Rock said while rubbing Honey's growing belly.

"Let her finish." Zinna yelled before sitting back onto the couch rubbing her temple. David rubbed her arms up and down hoping to calm her down.

"As I know of now she isn't taking her medicine. We have reason to believe that she killed her grandpa and mother. We also are very skeptical of her killing another additional person years ago. This is why I want y'all to stay in New Jersey until we can take her down."

"Is it just me or is their whole family is crazy." Honey tried to whisper to Zinna causing China to chuckle to myself.

"I'm the only sane one. I promise." They all slowly nodded while looking at China skeptically.

"If Bali or California whatever her name is....is your sister. Why are you helping us?" Zinna spoke while rubbing her hands over David's thigh.

"I was the black sheep of the family never really close. I grew aggravated watching my sister able to manipulate people and damage them mentally and physically. I spoke about it to my mother but she called me crazy."

"How do you know about their little....plan?" Honey asked while emphasizing the word plan.

"I went to visit Bali at the jail after I found out my grandpa and mama was killed at the hospital. I knew in my gut she had something to do with it but I wasn't sure about it until I heard her talking to my sister."

"Sister?" Honey yelled while everybody looked at China wide eyed.

"Yeah Maya. This is also why I want y'all to stay in New Jersey. Bali can't do her dirty work by herself since she's in jail. So she decided to manipulate our older sister into doing the work for her."

China looked around the room and seen everybody looked stress. She figured that it wasn't in their plan to come back from vacation to find out they're being threatened and have to hide out in another state until it is over with.

"What exactly was the plan because you're not telling us specific details we need to know. This is our lives in danger right now." Zinna finally spoke up looking up at China in her eyes.

"The first thing she wanted to do was harass y'all. By that she meant running y'all off the road, breaking into houses, and leaving threatening notes." China took a deep breathe before finishing her statement. "Her last plan was to kill y'all. Honey she knows about your child right now and I want you to stay as calm as possible. You have to deliver a healthy baby in a few months." She nodded before China looked back at Zinna.

"Anymore questions?" Nobody said anything causing her to stand to her feet. She pulled her skirt down before smiling.

"I'll keep y'all updated and remember I'll have an officer checking up on y'all." Rock and David smacked their lips causing China to turn to them.

"Man we don't fuck with the police like that." China chucked to herself before turning on her heels.

"The police is y'all best bet right now. Bali isn't dumb so when Maya comes to her and tell her y'all not back in the shop in a week. Then she'll know something is up. I'll have to work quick and silently. The police will be here to protect y'all since we don't know what her or Maya is capable of when they're off their medicine."

"I think we know what they're capable off. Didn't she kill 2 of her closet family members." Rock spoke up causing China to nod.

"We know that but you never knows what goes through the mind of someone like her. It's that I do my job as quick as I can. Text me or call me if you need or want anything." China pushed her sunglasses to her face before walking out the house door.