✧Games never end with you

Jin walked down the hall as men yelled and called him trying to get his attention, but he never dared to look up or else.

Jin slowly made it to the end of the hall and opened the door to a small room, The light was barely lighting the room.

As he entered he sat down on the chair that was with one small table and another at the end empty.

As he waited he heard a click the door opened and came in two policemen, and in the middle a tall man.

They made their way to the table and sat the person down on the cold metal chair and left the room.

Jin's head was down as he didn't dare to look up. "Princess I miss you" a cold deep raspy voice called him begging for attention.

Jin slowly looked up and saw the man he fell for those many years ago, his high school sweetheart his love. Kim Namjoon

"It's been so long...how you been" Jin just shifted in his chair. "I'm good.." Jin spoke in a small soft voice.

Namjoon stood up and a loud clank was heard in the room Jin stood up and rushed to the door but was stopped.

A hand grabbed his arm and pulled him away and to a wall, slamming him into it making his gasp and shake.

Hot breath was on his neck and a pair of lips ghosting on his neck.

Jin shivered as he felt weak and small, he was small too start with but he felt like a small puppy scared and lost.

"Still so beautiful" Namjoon added and moved his hand next to Jin's face and the other on Jin's hip.

"Please," Jin said in small voice eyes closed tightly. "Princess wanna play a game" Namjoon spoke softly

Jin just nodded his head knowing he has to he didn't want to get hurt not again not ever.

Namjoon smiled and pulled Jin closer trapping him in his arms as Jin rest his hands on Namjoons strong chest.

Namjoon left small wet kisses on Jin's neck making Jin jump a little Namjoon tighten his grip on Jin and made him stand as still as ever.

"N-namjoon!" Jin spoke as Namjoon threw him on the floor hard making him hit his elbow on the, hard cold floor making it bruise.

Namjoon jumped on top of Jin trapping his hands and kissing him roughly, Namjoon bit and sucked on Jin's bottom full lip.

Jin moaned a little missing his rough nature and obsessed way, he craved it bad he wanted Namjoon too control him again step all over him again.

No Jin couldn't he can't go back Jin then pushed Namjoon back and Namjoon fell back looking at Jin with cold eyes.

Jin rushed to get on his feet and run to the door, Namjoon got up and pushed Jin down again but into the table.

"Namjoon!" Jin screamed trying to push him off but he couldn't he was too strong and much bigger.

Until the metal door flow open and came to the same policeman grabbing Namjoon back and dragging him away.

The last thing Jin hears before Namjoon is gone. "I'll be back princess"

Jin wishes that it wouldn't happen.