✧ 11

It wasn't the same after Jimin and Jungkook had left Yoongi was spending more time with Jin Tae was also we'll and for Namjoon he's been busy with the freshman girl that everyone has been asking and questing where she has gone. The tweeting wasn't enough he had to up his game and post selfies to Instagram now but the selfies he's been posting are of dirty ones. Let's say this girl had a lot of guys and girls in her DMs and Namjoon had to at least replay to three to two of them asking for dirty pictures and sexting what even was that people still do that? Was the main question Namjoon was asking.

He couldn't even think about other things because he's busy with this slut, which meant Jin was with Yoongi and Yoongi was enjoying it and Namjoon couldn't stand it he's anger was getting the best of him he's been sent to the office three times this week for arguing with the teacher and starting fights with students who even look at him. People even started thinking that Namjoon has something to do with the freshman who disappeared and now Namjoon was fucked. People started rumors that the freshman and Jin got close and Namjoon had something to do with her disappearing.

But it was close to the truth and Namjoon hated it if that girl didn't get close to Jin she wouldn't be dead and he wouldn't need the deal with the girl and the bullshit she had as well the freshman even bother him people were just connecting the dots last time she was flirting with Jin shes gone and Namjoon lashes out with anger to anyone. Most people think it doesn't make any sense but its highschool so nothing makes sense. 

Namjoon sighed and looked at his phone 12:10 lunch was about to start and he was in History he couldn't help but think of Jin, and then Yoongi popped up in his head he snapped his pencil and sighed again. It's been a week since Jungkook and Jimin left and well it seems like next week they will be returning to school which means Yoongi would have to deal with Jimin again. Well for Tae he doesn't seem to care much that Jungkook left but he was proven wrong when he caught him.

In the boy's bathroom holding a picture of him pretty pathetic, the bell ringed and Namjoon got up and walked straight to Jins class where the boy was waiting he smiled and walked up too Namjoon. "I thought I lost you" Jin smiled and kissed the taller boys' lips making the other shock. "Are you ok my love?" Jin giggled. "Yes I am it seems like this is never gonna end so I might as well and get used to it" Jin smiled but behind it was sadness

I guess your right Namjoon thought to himself and walked with Jin too lunch we're Yoongi and Tae were sitting at the usual spot, Namjoon can already feel the tension in the air with him and Yoongi. You could say that Namjoon and Yoongi have tried and stay away from each other due to the acts that were taken place at Namjoon's house."You guys take forever"Tae mumbled but didn't say it loud enough for Namjoon too hear but only for Jin.

Jin giggles and pulls out his food and starts to eat his sandwich his mother made for him, "Hey Jin can I have sum?" Yoongi asks while pulling Jins arm and taking a bite of his food while looking into his eyes, making Jin blush Namjoon stares as this takes place and pulls Jin over to the next seat leaving a free seat between Him and Yoongi. "Not in a million years you freak" Namjoon spits out harshly.

"That's kinda cold no Namjoon ?" Yoongi smiles and eats his food after lunch it was two last classes after those classes it's the last bell. Walking out Namjoon sees Yoongi with Jin at his car as Jin smiles and laughs, Yoongi gives off his famous gummy smile and pats Jins head and ruffles his black fluffy hair. Namjoon was the only one who did that... he was the one who made Jin smile and laugh but how could he now.

Jin just thinks he's a psychopath and will kill anyone who looks at him.. it's only half true tho he does really love Jin and he can prove it, no more scary boyfriend it's a change that can help his relationship and himself maybe and maybe finally get rid of Yoongu forever. 

Hello my loves I'm finally back while you guys were blowing up my phone with more chapters so here's one I hope you like it and thx for the love on the book🤍!