✧3

Tuesday day morning was the worst for Jin he hated getting up in the morning and getting ready for school, one of the many things he hates. Jin sighed and got up from the bed and went to take a shower.

After a 1 hour shower in hot water, Jin got out and got ready for school he then went downstairs to eat his mom was cooking and his dad was reading the newspaper. "Hi, dad" Jin walled over and kissed his cheek.

Then repeating the same to his mom he sat down and his mom served him his plate Jin hummed at the taste his mom, was the best cook no lie she cooked the best food and he loves it.

He finished eating and got up and waved his parent's goodbye and walking out of the house and to school while walking, he notices footsteps heavy ones he turned around and saw a boy walking behind him.

He looked the same age around Jin he had blond hair and all black clothes his head was down so you couldn't really see his face, Jin slowed down so he can see the boy more. The boy was walking in a normal past.

"Hello"

Jin smiled and looked at the boy he notice that he was much much more taller than him which scares him a little he had on a white shirt and black jeans and a leather jacket, and some black and grey shoes.

"Hello I've never seen you here"

The boys head moved up and Jin could see his face he was handsome nice face and shape and the boy was smiling showing his dimples that, Jin found so cute! He wanted to kiss them. A blush crept onto Jins checks turning a light pink and red.

The boy chuckled at Jins cute state and smirked moved closer to Jin, Jin blushed deep in and smiled shyly.

"I- live d-down the street"

Jin forced out trying not to be quite the boy was so handsome it was too good to be true.

"What school you going to well I assume because you look pretty young" Jin stayed quiet until he spoke.

"Y-yeah I do I go to B-Bighit high school"

The boy chuckled at Jin's cuteness.

"What a good thing I go there let's walk together yeah?" Jin froze and looked at the boy and nodded shortly after and then they were off to school.

"what's your n-name" Jin spoke softly as they walked.

"Kim Namjoon I'm 17 btw" Namjoon added quickly and smoothly.

"W-what! No way you're older than me! Then you are hyung! I'm only 16" Jin pout at this and crossed his arms cutely. Namjoon aww in his mind at Jin's cuteness.

"Oh stop Jin" Namjoon spoke but then stopped because he said the younger name. Jin looked at him crazy how did he know his name?

"H-how you know my name? I didn't even say it yet" Jin looked confused and scared a little.

"uhhhh Lucky guess! you look like a Jin or something like that! Because yea" Namjoon prayed that Jin would buy it and not question it too much.

"I guess that's true... Well its Kim seokjin but call me Jin" Jin spoke quickly and smiled Namjoon let his breath out and continue to walk with Jin.

They then got to school and walked in Tae was at the front so he greeted them with hugs and kisses mostly Jin Tae really didn't talk with Namjoon unlike, Yoongi.

Yoongi and Namjoon have been friends for a long time best friends to add Tae was just one of Yoongi's friends he was only friends with you would, think they would have the same friends and talk with together.