✧5

The door slammed making Jin jump why was Namjoon doing this they weren't even dating hoseok was Jins ex they dated for a good six months but broke up because hoseok cheated on Jin.

"N-Namjoon stop!" Jin felt Namjoons hand on his thigh and got scared he wanted the older to stop and not do anything to him.

"Shhh, Jin" Namjoon growled and pushed Jin back down and got on top of him ripping the younger shirt, and tossing it somewhere.

"let me love you Jin..let me show you, my love" Namjoon kissed Jin's neck and sucked leaving his mark and showing everyone that Jin belongs to him.

"S-stop! Namjoon I d-don't want this! Please!" Jin cried out trying to stop the older from what he was trying to do, Many things where going threw Jin's head as the older proceed.

Namjoon then kissed Jin's neck and then biting it making the younger scream in pain, Namjoon sucked on his skin as well making sure he left marks he then moved down his neck and then to his nipples licking them and sucking them as Jin whimpered.

SMACK

A loud echo was heard in the room Namjoons face was facing the wall as a red handprint was forming on his cheek and Jins hand up in the air, tears in his eyes Jin pushed Namjoon off and ran to the door.

And out the room, Namjoon blood boils as he ran after the boy.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon yelled as he chases the boy.

"S-Stop! leave me alone!" Jin yelled as he ran to the bathroom locking the door he stepped away and then screamed as the door banged and the doorknob jiggle.

"Kim Seokjin open the door now!!" Namjoon banged on the door and jiggling the doorknob.

"Seokjin...please open the door I promise I won't do anything! Please let me show you, my love! I was mad that you still, talked to that boy you need to know your mine! Jin I can't live without you!"

Jin was sobbing hard as he hears what Namjoon said.

"Y-Your crazy! Leave me alone Namjoon!" Jin tried to look for his phone but it was in the living room where Namjoon left it, Jin then stood up and put his hand on the knob ready to open.

It and run for his phone he needed it, so he can call Tae or Yoongi they can help him right now, he took a deep breath and now was ready.

He opened the door and bolted down the stairs to the living room while an angry Namjoon chases him and trying to stop him.

"Jin!" Namjoon yelled as he ran down the stairs Jin made it to the living room, grabbing his phone and calling the first number.

The phone dropped as Jin let out a painfully yell Namjoon grabbed Jin's hair pulling him back and Jin wrapping his hands around Namjoons trying to stop him.

"N-Namjoon! S-Stop!! Your hurting m-me!!" Namjoon didn't care as he pulled on the younger blond hair and up the stairs.

"Stop yelling!" Namjoon Yankees Jin up slapping Jin in the face making Jin go quite and sod Namjoon was pulled Jin up the stairs by his hair again and Jin trying to free himself.

Jin then elbows Namjoon on his foot making Namjoon stop and let out a groan Jin the ran down the stairs grabbing his phone and calling Yoongi.

"Hello?" Yoongi's deep voice was heard on the other line.

"Y-Yoongi! HELP ME PLEASE NAMJOON IS-" A loud thud was heard in the room as Jin fell to the floor and the phone dropped.

"Jin? Are you ok what happened Namjoon what!" Namjoon then ended the call and threw the phone, before Namjoon can do anymore he heard a car pull up in the driveway.

"shit," Namjoon said out loud Namjoon tossed Jin over his shoulder and ran up the stairs and slammed the door closed and tossing Jin, on the bed.

"I'll be back baby don't say anything about what happened today ok? You tell and there will be a punishment you've been a bad boy already" Namjoon growled out and opened the window that was in his room.

Finally leaving Jin sodded out loud so loud that his parents ran to his room.

"Seokjin are you ok! Baby what's wrong?!" Jin's mother said as she ran to his side hugging the boy his father looking out the open window seeing nothing.

"Seokjin what's the matter" His father spoke as he closed the window.

"N-Nothing dad I was just watching a kdrama and... It made me cry.." Jin spoke as the Tv was playing before Namjoon left he turned on the tv making it look like Jin was watching Tv.

"Oh, you silly boy! Why let out a death cry out for a Tv show! you made me and your mother, worried sick" His father spoke as he patted the boy's shoulder.

His mother sighed and kissed his head and got up from the bed and walking out.

"I'm going to order take out!" she yelled grabbing her phone already. His father left and closed the door Jin cried as he felt disgusted.

His body was sweaty and hot bite marks were all over his body, Hickeys as well all over. Jin got up and took out some clothes and jumped into the bathroom crying more.

1 hour later he came out and sat down on his bed he had to stay away from Namjoom who knew what Namjoon was trying to do, he never thought Namjoon can get like that.

+Next day+

Jin woke up not wanting to go to school he didn't want to see Namjoon or ever over what happened yesterday. He heard Knocking coming from the front door but he didn't want to get it.

"Jin open the door! We have to go to school! Come on we are all waiting for you!!" A deep voice was heard Taes voice Jin sprung up from the bed and ran downstairs.

"J-" before Tae could finish he was attacked by Jin a crying Jin everyone was shocked to see cry why was he crying anyway?

Everyone walked in and sat down in the living room Yoongi looking out windows and locking them and doors closing curtains and anything open.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" Jungkook question as he looks at Yoongi.

"We don't need people hearing us," Yoongi said as he walked back.

"Let me see your neck," Yoongi said as he pulled Jin next to him loud gasps were heard in the room Jins once pail and clean neck was covered with hickeys, and bite marks his chest and collarbone as well some on his shoulders as well.

"WHO DID THIS!" Tae yelled as he looked Jin in his eyes Jin whispered something.

"I-I can't s-say" Jin spoke as he looked at the floor.

"Namjoon" Yoongi spoke everyone snapped their heads to Yoongi as he looked around.

"It was Namjoon I can tell"

Love you🏹💗