✧6 (short)

"Namjoon leave him alone," Yoongi said in a deep voice Yoongi wanted to believe that Namjoon would stop after he had Rose, but he guessed wrong. People can't keep Namjoon entertain for much time the most is 4 months and he would want someone new.

"Yoongi you know I can't do that right?" Namjoon turned around and looked at Yoongi. "You act like you never felt this" Namjoon spoke making Yoongi grunt and walk back as memories come back.

"You killed that boy Yoongi don't think you're innocent, I know everything" "SHUT UP!" Yoongi yelled and walked to the kitchen.

The boy was trying to take Jimin form him he couldn't let him! Yoongi wanted him gone so he did he killed him, Yoongi sighed and looked back.

"You like this kid that much.." Yoongi said in a low voice looking at the window. "I don't like him I love him, he's my everything," Namjoon said as he looked at Yoongi.

"Don't hurt him" Yoongi said as he left Namjoons house, He walked down the street to his car he got him and started the car and drove off, he couldn't let Jin get hurt like the others.

Yoongi went to Jin's house seeing Jungkook's truck in the driveway he parked his car and walked up the house ringing the doorbell and waiting.

The door opened to see a Tae he smiled and welcomed Yoongi he walked in and walked to the living room, seeing Jin in a blanket and ice cream in his hands. "Y-Yoongi" Jin said soft and looked at him.

Yoongi took the Ice Cream and placed it on the coffee table and sat next to Jin. "You ok," Yoongi said and Jin nodded his head.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::night time:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Bye Bye Jin we will come back Friday!" Tae yelled out the window as Jungkook was pulling out Jin waved and smiled his blanket still covering his half naked body. Jin would only sleep in a shirt and some socks and Tae was in his house since the morning and didn't give the boy to change so he covered himself with a blanket.

He closed the door and turned off the lights and walked to his room, he closed the door to his room and sat on the bed, he left shivers as he did and looked back and saw nothing really.

He turned on the TV and playing a movie he picked a romantic as he watched it he thought about doing that stuff, kissing holding hands and cuddling but he doesn't have anyone.

He wanted it to be Namjoon but after seeing him and his true colors he wanted nothing with Namjoon, he was falling for the older and his good looks, but Namjoon was fucked up and Jin learned it quickly.

He got comfy and watched the room his back was facing the door as he was on his side, his eyes were closing slowly as he drifted to sleep. He felt the bed sink in but didn't think much maybe his mind making things up.

He felt arms wrap around his waist and cold hands under his shirt, Jin jumped and looked back seeing, Namjoon! Jin tried to back away but couldn't Namjoon had a tight grip on him.

"N-Namjoon!" Jin yelled as he tried to get away. "Hello, my baby~" Namjoon sang as he looked Jin in the eyes. "I missed you so so much baby" Namjoon moved closer making Jin hit his back against the headboard.

"Namjoon... What are y-you doing here" Jin spoke as he blushed and looked away, he may hate the boy now but he can't deny his feelings. Namjoon didn't waste time and crushed his lips on Jin's lips.

Jun moaned and pulled Namjoon close Jin wants to hate Namjoon but he can't he liked him too much.

A short chapter but something! Next will be normal :)