Introduction

Hope p.o.v.
I'm moving to some fucking town because my mom got a job there as a vice-president of some company. If it was up to me I wouldn't leave the fucking house. I'm not your typical sixteen year old.  I do what I want most of the time. I drink party and smoke and let me tell you it calms me down a lot. I have anger issues so when I get angry I find the best things to calm me and that's drinking and smoking. My father died a few years ago and my anger jus rose.
So back to my moving, I'm bringing a bunch of boxes out to the truck while my mom closes our old house's door.
After we finished loading everything in the truck I got into my moms car and we followed slowly behind the truck.

We reached our new home and let me tell you its pretty nice. The outside is painted blue and there's flowers surrounding the left side.
I choose my room, packed my stuff in and made my way down the stairs.

"Hey sweety" mom greeted.

"Hey mom" I replied and sat down at the table.

"How do you like your new room" she starts cutting up vegetables.

"It's nice" I'm not the type of girl who's excited are giddy over anything like a new room.

"So I already enrolled you in Palm Springs High, you start school tomorrow" she stated. Do I have to go to a new school.

"Great" maybe I'll get to pull a few good pranks' I thought.

After we had dinner I went to bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Blake p.o.v.
I'm so tired of these girls at school rubbing their slutty bodies all over me, its disgusting. My friend says that I should give into one of them, Never. Their leader Lara tells everyone that I'm her property, which is not true. Even if she was the cure for cancer and I'm dying I wouldn't date her.

"Come on Blake, just one time" My friend Thayer said. Yes he's talking about me sleeping with Lara. Ugh just saying that makes me wanna puke.

"No I'm not sleeping with her, you know every guy in school practically fucked her" I said after doing fifty push ups. We're on the football team so we train like everyday and we're pretty well built.

"I haven't and I won't" Jake said.
Jake my other best friend.

"Me either, but she really likes you man" Thayer said. I know she likes me but I don't call following someone home liking. I thinks that stalking.

"No I'm never sleeping with her" I got up and wiped the sweat off my face with my towel.

"Fine I give up" Thayer said. Thank god because I can't stand hearing that girls name over and over.

Lara p.o.v.
Blake and I belong together. I know he loves me and I love him too.
My friend Bella likes Jake but Christine our other friend thinks we should find someone who cares about us because the guys don't like us like that.

"You girls don't get it they don't like you like that" Christine argued. She's just jealous of us she always was.

"Your just jealous because no one wants you" Bella growled. True that

"You two are sick, I'm out of here" She stomped through my front door.

"Whatever, so are you gonna ask Blake out" Bella asked with a smile.

"No I'm gonna let him ask me" I replied.
"Lets get some sleep we've got a big day ahead of us" I added.

Hope p.o.v.
I woke up to someone knocking on my door.
"Fuck" I groaned and got up.
I opened the door to see my mom.