Things I don't know

Elizabeth is Hope's mother.

Elizabeth p.o.v.
Hope came home and dragged herself to the kitchen.

"What's wrong sweetheart" I asked, as she dropped herself on a chair.

"Mom if I murder someone, would you do everything to get me out of prison" Hope asked.

What kind of question is that.

"Yes if the person you killed deserved it" I chuckled and she joined in.  "So who do you wanna kill?"

"A girl, her names Lara" she answered.

"What did she do" if Hope wants to kill her, she must have done something really bad.

"Um, she called you a slut and that dad faked his death to get away from us"  she said.

"Did you hurt her Hope" I asked.

"No, I was going to but Blake kinda stopped me by calling her an annoying bitch"

"Haha, I like that Blake boy" I smiled.

"Hm, well what's for dinner" she asked, getting up and peered into the pot.

"Mash potatoes, pork and bread" I answered. 

"My fave" she smiled and rubbed her hands together.

"Go take a shower" I said shooing her upstairs.

"Kay" I heard her open the fridge.

I know what she's looking for.

"Put that beer back in the fridge, Young lady" I scolded, I didn't even turn around to know that she's pouting.

"Fine" she turned and ran upstairs

Kids.

Hope p.o.v.
After I had my shower, I got dressed on a baggy T-shirt and a shorts that's kinda bigger than me.  I searched all over the room for my phone but I couldn't find it.

Ugh!

I ran downstairs and helped mom set the table.

Knock!, Knock!

I opened the door and there stood Blake.

"Um hey" I said and waved.

"Hey Hope" he said.

I looked down at the outfit I had on and cursed under my breath about the bad luck I had.

"Do you wanna come in" I asked, stepping aside.

"Yeah" he stepped in and I closed the door.  "You left your phone at my house"

"Oh, thanks" I took it from him then mom walked in.

"Hello Blake" mom greeted.

"Hello misses McKenzie" he smiled.

"Would you like to stay for dinner" mom asked.

"Mom, he needs to get back home to his parent's" I said.

"No, I'd love to" he followed mom to the dining room and I followed slowly behind.

Dinner went by like a breeze.

"Dinner was amazing, miss McKenzie" Blake complemented.

"Well thank you Blake" Mom smiled.
"Hope follow Blake out" she instructed. 

I was about to argue but I know I'd lose the battle.

"I walked Blake to the door and left it open so we could say our goodbye.

"Hope....um I was wondering if we could meet up on Saturday" he asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Um...I don't..." I tried to say.

"Yes!, she'll meet you Saturday"  mom shouted from within the house.

I guess I'll have to go now.

"Um.. Sure.. What time?" I asked.

"How about three, I'll pick you up" He said.

"Goodnight Hope" he kissed me on the cheek and ran down to his car before I could say anything.

"Goodnight" I said then closed the door.

Cole p.o.v.
I can't wait to meet my sister. We already met but she doesn't know I'm her brother. Dad's been trying hard not to go up to her but that's really hard for him.

Callan, Oliver and I are transferring to  my sister's school so we can be closer to her and protect her. Although it looks like she can protect herself.

"Have you guys finish packing everything you'll need" My father asked.

We packed everything we need including, a gun, a knife, a back up gun, bullets and T-shirts.

What? when your the Mafia Kings son, your always in a lot if danger plus the extra gun is for precaution and maybe if I got shot are cut I would change shirts.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'

"I wonder if your sister's cute" Callan asked.

"Shut up Callan" I snapped.

"I wonder if she has a boyfriend" my other idiotic friend Oliver asks.

"No! and she's not allowed to have one until she's sixty" I said.

"I like your new big brother attitude, it's cute" Callan teases.

"Fuck off" I said playfully.

"What about your sister's mom?" Callan inquired.

"What about her?"

"How is she gonna explain all of this to your sister especially her betrothal" I actually never thought about that.

My sister is suppose to marry another Mafia leaders son to keep peace between all Mafia leaders. Maybe because my sister's the Mafia Princess.

"I don't know, but we'll figure that out later" I replied.

Oliver and Callan went to their room and I stayed back to talk with dad.

"When last have spoken to mom" I asked. Elizabeth's my dads wife and my step mom.

Well I love her like a mother so I call her mom.

"A few days ago, she's pregnant" he told me.

"Wow dad, good.. make up for the four years you missed" I smiled and he chuckled.

"I'll be sending guards around her house, and to follow her around so nothing happens to her" he states.

"That's great but won't...."

"I'll make sure none of the guards get seen" dad said.

"Goodnight, dad" I gave him a hug then went to my room.