Forgiveness

Thayer p.o.v.
Shit I think we blew our chance with the girls. After the party last night we went back to my house.
We all got ready for school and head out in my car.

"I wonder if Christine's coming" Jake asked.

"I don't know" I replied honestly. The only person I want to see is Kennedy.
After we get to Maths class I saw Christine, Hope and Kennedy sitting together.

"Come on Thayer" Blake pulled me over to the girls.

"Can we sit" Blake asked. I bet he's talking specifically to Hope.

"Um sure" Hope replied. I saw Kennedy nudge her in the shoulder. I guess she doesn't want us to sit here but we will.

"Hey" I said to Kennedy but she ignores me.
Most of class went by like this I tried to talk to her but she just ignored me.

After the bell rang she tried to hurry out of the class but I stepped in front of her.

"What do you want Thay" Awe she used my nickname.

"Please forgive me?" I asked.

"Why would I forgive you, its not like we're friends" does she really think that.

"Well I want to be more than friends so  forgive me, I shouldn't have talked to you like that" I begged.

"No, goodbye Thay" she side steps me but I pull her back and kiss her lips.

She tried pushing me off but she couldn't fight it. I gripped her waist while her hands were wrapped around my neck. I slip my tongue past her lips and they worked magic against hers. God I love kissing her. Ruining the moment she pulled away.

"Why did you do that" she asked touching her swollen lips.

"I always wanted to do that" I replied honestly.

"Um I should go" she said.

"Wait, do you forgive me and will you go out with me" I ask and she smiles.

"Yes I forgive and yes I'll go out with you" she responded.

Jake p.o.v.
I saw Christine standing at her locker by herself.

"Hey Christine" I greeted.

"What" she snapped. Feisty much.

"I came to talk to you" I said.

"About....."

"Yesterday, I'm really sorry I should have never spoken to you like that" I stated.

"And...." She trailed off.

"And would you go out with me on a real date" I said.

"No" she replied coldly.

"Why" I asked heartbroken.

"Because you didn't get down on your knees" she said with a light smile.

"Are you serious" I ask and she nods.
I get down on my knees and hold her hand.

"Christine would you..." I was saying but she cut me off.

"Yes silly you can get up now" she said while smiling.

Hope p.o.v.
Doesn't this Blake guy take no for an answer. He's been asking me over and over again if I'd go out with him.

"Blake go away" I said stepping away from him.

"I really don't care if your a bad girl or not I just wanna take you out" he said stepping in front of me.

"Fine if I go out with you, would you leave me alone" I can't stand his annoying ways anymore.

"Great" he smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Tonight at eight" he said then turned an ran off.
After school Kennedy, Christine and I went to the mall. I hate the mall.

"Come on" Kennedy said pulling Christine and I in some dress store.

I bought a red all in one, black skirts and T-shirts and three white Crop tops, Christine bought a blue floral dress white pumps, green crop tops and one gold necklace, while Kennedy bought three yellow knee length dresses.

We were walking out of my the store when someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch it" Lara the bitch snapped.
Out of everyone I had to bump into her, wait she bumped into me.

"Fuck you, your the one who bumped into me" I snapped. I really don't want to kill anyone right now

"What are you doing here any way" a girl beside her asked.

"We're shopping, we're going on a date if you must know" Kennedy said. You didn't have to tell them that.

"With who, nobody wants to go out with you freaks" Lara laughed. This bitch.

"With Blake, Thay and Jake" Christine said.

"What!, Blake's my man I don't want you going out with him bitch" Lara growled.

"If he was your man he wouldn't have begged me to go out with him" I said then walked off. I felt a hand grip my hair and pull me back.

Why do these bitches insist on pissing me off.

"We didn't finish talking to you, stay away from them, I'm warning you" Lara said and made spit catch my face. Gross is her mouth a pipe or something.

"Haha, and you think I take your threat seriously" I laughed.

"Bitch we're not warning you again" the hoe beside her said.

"Listen up you fucking sluts, we're going out with them whether you like it or not" Christine snapped. I think I'm rubbing off on her.

"Come on guys, these slutty bitches aren't worth it" Kennedy took our hands and pulled us away.

Jake p.o.v.
I can't wait to take Christine out. We all decide to bring them to the movies. Blake Thay and I were in my room trying to help me find something to wear.

"Dude wear that" Blake points to a black T-shirt.

"No, Christine won't like it" I never felt I should care what I wore on a date but with Christine its different its like I want her to care and like me.

"Come on man wear that then" Thay points to a white dress shirt. He has taste though.

"Perfect" I said happily.

"Your behaving like a teenage girl" Blake mocked.  Oh please he acted worse than me when we were helping him.

"Well you acted worse" I said.

"Could you all find something else to argue about" Thayer said getting up from we're he was.

"Like....." I asked.

"Like what we're gonna do after the movie" That's a good question, shit I never thought about that.

"We'll take them to the restaurant down town" Blake suggested.

"Great, then it's settled" I clasped my hands together.