01

edited

POV: Changkyun

I woke up today and was getting ready for school when I remembered that today was gonna be one of those normal days where I get bullied by my own fucking crush. After I got washed up, I got an apple to go since I am running a little late. I reached school and ran to the hallway where my locker is, I got my books for my first period and ran to my class, science. I got to class in time with the professor, so luckily I wasn't late. I took a seat in my usual spot which was in the middle of the class next to Hyungwon and Kihyun.

Per usual, when it's lunch I would go to my locker and when I turn around... there he is, my crush trying to bully me once again. I was ready to receive a little punch or some hurtful words but nope, he just went pass by me. I was surprised to say the least. 'Didn't he see me?' I thought in my head trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I just ignored it and went to the cafeteria to grab some food and sit on our usual table. After sitting down, Hyungwon suddenly asked out of the blue, "Did he do anything? You look fine". "No, it's weird. He acted like he didn't see me" I said. We just shrugged it off and continued to eat.

After school...

I grabbed my stuff and was on my way home when suddenly I felt someone pull me backwards by my shoulder, and of course, it's the one and only, Jooheon. "Watcha doing you little bitch?" he said but not with the serious tone he has on usually. "Um, going home?" I say but it comes out as more of a question than a statement. "Oh no you're not. You're coming with me first" and he pulled me away just liked that. A blush started to creep on my face when Jooheon was holding my wrist but not that tight, like in a soft way. Him pulled me into the bathroom and said words that almost made me shed a tear and made me question myself. 'Why? Why him?' 'He's definitely not gay after what he just said' 'I can't get him out of my head, what do I do?'

"So, I recently found out you were, um, gay *laughs*. And, that you live by yourself. What? Mommy and Daddy kicked you out after you told them you were some fag?? Aw, you poor little piece of shit. I'm sure your parents have forgotten all about you at this point. They didn't raise their son to be gay" Jooheon said in a mocking tone to me, and since I was pretty sensitive to the topic of getting kicked out, I couldn't help but tear up. "Yeah, go ahead and cry you weak bitch" Was the last thing he said to me. But, before he left, he grabbed me by my shirt and shoved me into the wall. He then left me to cry in the bathroom while laughing.

(a/n: hi, um im tired of seeing comments related to the "bullying" all saying 'is that hurtful tho?' and stuff like that. please be aware that i wrote this a year ago and i was a stupid bitch ok. till this day i still dont like how this part is but im way too lazy to change anything. i dont even like this whole story so please, stop with the comments. thanks)

POV: Jooheon

I'm just gonna say, that was so hard to fucking say to him. I decided to ignore him at lunch because I wasn't really feeling it so I left him be and I'm sure he was confused. And what I said to him in the beginning was actually true. Me and the others have just recently found out that Changkyun and probably his friends were gay. Also, the fact that he lives alone and was most likely kicked out. Anyway, he's probably still in the bathroom and I hope I didn't hurt him that much cause I remembered that one time where I made him cry accidentally and I couldn't stand watching him be in the state that when I went home I slapped myself pretty hard for making him cry.

I left him there in the bathroom until I heard sniffles through the bathroom door. I knew it, I made him cry. I felt my heart break when it got louder. I just had the urge to do something. And so I did, I ran through the door and found him in the corner crying his heart out, I went up to him and he cried even more. "Look Changkyun, I-I'm sorry for everything", that was the only thing that came out of my mouth until everything went black.

It was a dream. Thank goodness

a/n: just so you know, the author's note i left at the top is from before this story was rewritten. i left it there so ya'll don't comment much about the so called bullying lmao. I'm lowkey tired of seeing em :)