09 (FINALE PT.1)

POV: Jooheon

A few years later (cause your author be borin sometimes)

Remember the things that I, Wonho, and Shownu were talking about a few years back? Yea, sorry it was a while back. But, you wanna know what we were actually talking about? Well keep reading and it'll tell ya.

"Okay guys, so remember the plan?" I ask them. "Yup!" They answer, I end the call and head out to the park. Since Changkyun likes a lot of simple things, I decided to go to the park for our plan. I've texted him before hand don't worry. I reach the park and head to our usual spot, the bench on the riverside. A few minutes of sitting later, I see Changkyun walking toward me.

"So, what made you have the idea of taking me here all of a sudden?" He asks as he sits down next to me. "Just wanted to hang out a little. Why? Can I not hangout with my boyfriend?" I tease. "No! Of course you can. It was just sudden." He said as I chuckle.
Our day went on just like that

POV: Shownu

After Jooheon ended the call I took a short shower, got dressed and headed out to hang with my baby (a/n: i'm cringing). Kihyun likes things casual, so I just decided to hang at his house.

When I reach his doorstep I see a letter on the floor. I pick it up and it read 'To My Dear Bear'. Well that's me, I open it to see that he's changed plans and now I have to go somewhere else. Oh well.

I head to the address the letter said and found out that is was a beach. I called Kihyun to see where he was.

"Yes?" -Kihyun
"Hey babe. Where are you?"
"Oh, you're here? Do you see someone jumping?" -Kihyun
"Wait... oh, found you!"

I head to where Kihyun is and pecked his lips. "Hey" I say, "I'm so happy we got to see each other. It's been months" he says back.
And our day just went on

POV: Wonho

Okay, time to see Hyungwon. Ugh, I can't wait. I put my shoes on and head out the door to my car. I start driving to his house while jamming to Monsta X (a/n: ;) ).

When I reach there, I step out of my car and head to his doorstep. I ring the doorbell and waited for a little. Soon I heard a click, when I look up I see him. "Hey baby" I say. "Wonnie!" He exclaims tackling me in a bear hug. Of course, I hug back. We enter his house and start catching up on what we've missed.
Our day went on