05

Hey! I'm just gonna say before hand sorry for any typos cause i'm using my phone and i'm gonna make jooheon have a boyfriend in the past that was abusive and then after he had girlfriend but then broke up with her because he realized he loved changkyun more. No, he's not using her to forget changkyun. He soon enough loved her but ever since he saw changkyun more often he remembered that he loved changkyun... so yea. Enjoy!

——————————————————————

POV: Jooheon

Still can't believe he's my boyfriend... I'm so happy! Tomorrow is the day when probably the whole school will know that we're together and i'm actually quite worried. Cause, so much girls go head over heels for me and my friends, I mean Changkyun and the rest also but soon enough they knew the Changkyun and them were gay so they left them. I'm scared they'll attack Changkyun, Hyungwon and Kihyun.

I'm here with all of them at my house since my parents are on a business trip. We're just watching tv cuddled up to each other while I'm here deep in my thoughts thinking 'bout tomorrow. And apparently Chankyun noticed.

"Hey, stop worrying about tomorrow, just relax and we'll see what happens okay?" -Changkyun

"I'm scared they'll attack you guys or something."

"It's fine. Just stop thinking about it for now" -Changkyun

"Fine" and pecked his forehead
...
"Wanna sleepover guys?"

"Um...sure, why not?" -Shownu

"Need to go back first" -Wonho

"Hiw about you guys?"

"Sure" -Changkyun

"If Changkyun is then I am" -Hyungwon

"That should be fine" -Kihyun

Well, after wonho went back to grab som shit and came back I asked them if they wanted ti sleep in the living room all together in different areas or if they wanted to sleep in rooms. And of course they pick rooms, so I showed showki and 2won the the 2 guest rooms I have and then went up to my room with Changkyun.

POV: Changkyun

Jooheon went up and kinda just dragged me into his room. Well, I'm really nervous to just sleep in the same bed as him when we were together only a few hours ago. What if I kick him? What if he's uncomfortable? Omg I think I'm sweating. Hel- And I snapped out of my thoughts when Jooheon started talking.

"Sure you wanna sleep in that?" -Jooheon

"Um, no but I don't have clothes here so I kinda have to"

"Use this" and he passed me one of his shirts

"B-but... u sure?"

"Yea. Don't want you to be uncomfortable in that" -Jooheon

After, I walked in the bathroom to change and when I came out...

"Oml you look adorable. Come here" -Jooheon

And of course I just had to blush. He patted the empty space beside him and I gladly laid down next to him and snuggled into his chest. Omg he feels so warm. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in an instant.