04

edited

POV: Changkyun

The 2 were still in my apartment and we were thinking of a plan to tell them about... you know, us. If you haven't noticed all of us are shy as fuck, so this is gonna be a little bit harder for us. But we'll try to tell them and hopefully they will listen to us and they will believe us.

"Changkyun, you're in the same class as them right?" Kihyun asks out of the blue. "Um, yea. But what would that do" I say eyeing him. "After class tell them to meet us at lunch on the rooftop. All of them" Kihyun says. "That could work." Hyungwon answers. "Ugh. Fine" I say reluctantly. "We'll do it tomorrow" Hyungwon says. "Ok then, good luck Changkyun" Kihyun says to me and I just nod.

Well, we thought of the plan. But, it's all on me from the beginning. Good luck to me I guess, tomorrow is the day and let's just hope that they'll listen.

The Next Day...

Today's the day we tell them. I'm nervous but kinda excited. It is now first period, which is also the class I have with them. After class I'll go to them and tell them to meet us at the rooftop.

Soon enough, the bell rang and we were dismissed for our next class and right as I stood up, I saw Jooheon and the rest go outside the class, "Jooheon!" I shouted clear enough for them to hear but they ignored me. I shouted his name again and then the whole group, again and again. I was pissed. I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist and went to the bathroom. He didn't pull away. We reached the bathroom, I let go of his wrist and started to call his name while snapping my fingers right in front of his face. He still didn't answer so I tried talking softly. I cupped his face and said "Jooheon, please answer me, I need to tell you something important" softly. He looked at me with wide eyes, "Can you, Hoseok and Hyunwoo meet us on the rooftop at lunch. You could bring Minhyuk if you want" finally saying what I needed to say. "I..umm...hjsdjhsjbdh. o-okay" he stuttered. And just like that, I left to go to my next class.

When second period ended I met up with Hyungwon and Kihyun in front of the stairs. We then all went to the rooftop and waited for them to come. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and when I look back it's them, they're here.

"Right, so now that you guys are here, we're gonna need you to sit down" Hyungwon says first, the 3 doing what they were told. "So, we wanted you guys to come here after Changkyun told us what you said to him" Kihyun explains making the other 3 nod slowly. "We're going to continue what I was going to say before ya'll ran off" Changkyun says. "Basically, let's just say, we're all..." Kihyun starts. "Gay" The three then continue all together. "And well, we like you guys. Don't know why you guys bullied Changkyun but whatever I guess. It's in the past now" Hyungwon says right after leaving the others, literally, speechless.

Snapping out of their supposed trance, Jooheon starts off by saying a simple "What?". "Yea um, I'm sorry but did we like hear you wrong or something" Hyunwoo says. "Nope! You heard right. We are gay and we like you guys!" Changkyun exclaims very cheerfully. The three of them lowkey thought that they were kidding about this. Like they were just doing this as a prank and then they'll end up joking around about it later on. "Guys, for real, we're not kidding" Kihyun says now a bit more serious.

"Ok, ok, fine. So if you guys like us, and instead of asking each other who we like, how about you three just run up to the ones you like?" Hoseok jokes only for it to back fire when the three he was talking about agreed. "We can do that cause I don't really see a problem with it. Unless you guys do" Hyungwon teases. "No! Of course not!" Jooheon answered rather nervously.

Although they were nervous, this was their chance to find someone who might love them back. And probably, their only chance. Soon, Hoseok started counting down from three. And as soon as he said one, the three either jogged or shyly walked towards the person they like. Kihyun walked towards Hyunwoo with his head hung low and a light blush on his cheeks. Hyungwon slowly jogs towards Hoseok with a light smile on his face (a/n: i know, he seems pretty brave aye). And then there was Changkyun, he kinda just stood there for a while staring at Jooheon. He soon realised that he was the only one left and walked towards Jooheon. And the next thing that happened was unexpected. Changkyun gave Jooheon a hug.

Jooheon was shocked to say the least, he never expected to get a hug from the person he liked who was also the person he had bullied for quite some time. He then slowly wrapped his arms around Changkyuns waist and decided to enjoy the moment, scared as if it was gonna disappear right then and there. "Changkyun, listen, I'm sor-" Jooheon said but got cut off by Changkyun. "You're forgiven. Don't worry, it's in the past now and I'm just glad we can be together" Chankyun answers as he separates from the hug but leaves his arms wrapped around Jooheon's neck. Letting a tear drop, Changkyun smiles softly at Jooheon.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jooheon asks with a frown as he softly wipes the tear drop off Changkyun's face. "I'm just happy" Changkyun sighs happily. "Can I, you know, kiss you?" Jooheon asks nervously but all that disappears right when Changkyun gives him a firm nod. And that's exactly what they did. They kissed, it happened.

And do not you worry, the other 2 couples have been doing their own thing ever since the hug ;)