03

edited

POV: Changkyun

Saturday
It's been a few weeks, and of course it started happening once again, me getting bullied by my own fucking crush. I don't think I can take it anymore, I'm just gonna have to confess to him somehow. Maybe on Monday, when he comes close to me and tries to do stuff I'll drag him to the bathroom and do it there. Just need to gather up some courage to do it, and also think about what I'm gonna say.

Sunday
Hmm... tomorrow is the day I will hopefully confess to him, I just can't take it anymore, him bullying me because I'm gay. "Why? Why him?! I'm so stupid! He's stuck in my head, I just have to confess already!" I said to myself quietly. All I know is that this won't be happening anytime soon. I don't have the courage to even shout at him, confessing my feelings to him? What else! This whole thing is just a shit show. No matter how hard I try he's not gonna stop.

Monday
Well, hopefully today is the day. Wait... never mind that, it most likely wouldn't be. I reached school and prayed that he was no where near my fucking locker. Luckily, he wasn't... but his friends were. I was just about to turn around and leave but they stopped me, shit. "Hey, Changkyun..." says Hyunwoo with a kinda sorry/sad tone. "Hi? Where's Jooheon?" I asked in a slightly worried tone.

"He didn't come today, he thought he would have to see you get mad at him and he has to see you cr-" Minhyuk said but Wonho covered his mouth so I didn't really hear the ending. "Oh..." I say as I didn't hear the rest of it. "We just wanted to say something, all of us." Wonho said while looking at the others. "Go ahead" I reply and eye them a bit suspicious of what was going on. "We're sorry... for everything. We can't keep it in anymore" Hyunwoo sighs. "Can't keep what in exactly?" I asked being confused. "W-we have crushes on you guys, except for me... We're sorry, you guys probably hate us now. We just can't keep hiding it from you guys" Minhyuk answers. "Jooheon too, not only us. The rumours are real. We won't ever bother you again, we're sorry if we hurt you." Hyunwoo adds. "We have to go now, tell your friends... please" Hoseok says right before they turn around and leave. "Wait! I need to te-" But I couldn't finish my sentence in time as they were already gone.

I couldn't believe it at all. I ran out of school, I had to. I just needed some alone time for once. Why bullying Jooheon, why! After reaching my apartment, all I've been doing is just crying and shouting every now and then, I even locked myself in my room despite living alone. It was my plan to confess but instead they did, why is my life so messed up, I cried even more. When I knew it was finally the end of last period I got up and opened my phone that has had so many notifications pop up the whole time. And of course, it was Hyungwon and Kihyun.

kihyungkyun

hyungbitch
Where are you?
Why didn't you come?
We're worried Changkyun

Mom Ki
Ya, you never skip
wait
Unless something bad happened
WHAT HAPPENED
Changkyun!!!

Woah, calm down mom
Come here this instant

Mom Ki
Why?

Just please
And hurry

hyungbitch
We're on our way

Mom Ki
Be there in 5

thanks

Mom Ki
Anything when it comes to you and something urgent

It hasn't even been 5 minutes and they're already at my front door. As they keep banging on the door, I hurried and unlocked my bedroom door and ran to the front to let them in.

"Woah, you okay kyun? Your eyes. Why were you crying?" Kihyun asks as soon as he takes a look at my face. "Just come in already" I quickly say. "Have you been screaming? Your voice is so raspy" Hyungwon then asks. "Whatever. Just hurry up and get in here" I say and roll my eyes. "What's so urgent?" Hyungwon asks again right after we sat down. "Well, I came to school early and of course they were there, in front of my locker. But, no Jooheon, he di-" I say to only get cut off by Hyungwon get again. This man apparently can't stop talking. "What?!" Hyungwon shouts lightly. "Shut up and listen" Kihyun shouts back at him.

"Basically, he didn't come to school because he didn't want to see me like this. They. Them. Shownu. Wonho. Jooheon. Sorry, still unbelievable. They're, g-gay. And they like us. Us. They think we don't like them and that we hate them so Hyunwoo said that they won't ever bother us again. I wanted to tell them but they didn't listen." I explained and ended it with a soft sigh. "Woah" Hyungwon whispers probably speechless. "Wait, so they're gay and the like us. Us?. The rumours are true, we need to tell them. Omg, why am I so happy but so mad?" Kihyun asks with a small smile on his face. "Maybe cause you can finally be with him but then because they were assholes to your best friend?" I ask stating the obvious.

"Right. Yea, it's that" Hyungwon and Kihyun say in unison.