08

POV: Changkyun

After all that happened, now I'm in the nurses office with an ice pack on my cheek to prevent bruises while resting my head on Jooheon's chest. It's after lunch and it's time for class but everybody decided to stay and wait for me.

Soon enough I took the ice pack off and gave it back to the nurse. "Guys, let's go to our next class" I say. And so we did.

Time Skip

Soon, the bell rang which tells us school had ended for the day. All 7 of us meet up (including Minhyuk) at the school gates. "So, where are we going?" I say since we now would hangout every Friday before the weekends. "Sleepover?" Minhyuk suggests, "Sure!" We all say. "Grab your things and meet up at my house kay?" Jooheon says. And we all scatter, except for me and Jooheon.

We start to walk home hand in hand, chatting once in a while. Soon we reached his front door, we head in and go straight to the sofa. "Hey, can I change to one of your shirts?" I say as I was to lazy to go back and grab clothes. "Of course!" He says excited. I went upstairs to his room and looked through his closet. I picked one of his hoodies that are oversized for him, so it probably be knee length for me. I walked into his bathroom and changed and head back down to see everybody's here already.

"Oh! Hey guys!" I greeted, "Is that Jooheon's?" Wonho asks, "Umm, yea" I say as my cheeks get tinted light pink. "You look cute in his clothes" Kihyun comments. "Thanks?" I say a little shy. I sit next to Jooheon and cuddle into his side. We spend the whole day doing nonsense till night.

"Guys, we should sleep, I have plans we should do tomorrow" Jooheon says. We all head to the same rooms we had the last time. I was waiting for Jooheon in his room with my friends while they were waiting for their boyfriends. "What do you think their talking about?" I say breaking the silence "To be honest, I have no idea but maybe the plans that Jooheon says he has for us tomorrow?" says Hyungwon, "Oh yeah, maybe" Kihyun answers. When he finished, Jooheon walked in the room saying that they were done. The 2 walk out and we lay on the bed. "What were you guys talking about?" I ask. "That's a surprise" Jooheon answers. I pout but I ignore my thoughts and sleep.

I'm back! Thank you guys for waiting!

Love you guys! ❤️