Chapter 2

Vote, bitch.
——————————————————————
                               Germany

"Stokeley! Can I take the car?!" I yelled as he then came into view eating a candy bar. He didn't mind if I called him dad or Stokeley, that's just how close we were.

"Hell nah. Once you get your grades up, you may." He said as he took another bite.

"You don't even use that fucking car. You have three." I told him as he scuffed.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll take you." He said as I pushed him playfully.

He grabbed his keys off of the wall and we proceeded to walk outside. We got into the car as the engine started up.

"I'm taking you to Jahseh's class." He said as I snapped my head towards.

"You guys are embarrassing as hell dad." I said as he chuckled.

"Well too damn bad, you should've thought about that before sleeping in class." He said as I smacked my teeth. 

                                          •

I walked into the school with my head down as my dad dapped people up in the hallways. They all know him by "Ski mask the slump god" his artist name. Multiple girls came up to him as I scuffed.

That's also what made me more silent at school, anyone would try to be your friend just to clout chase.

Before I knew it we reached Mr. Onfroy's room. I let out a breath seeing that the room was empty and I wouldn't be embarrassed as much. Stokeley ran towards Mr. Onfroy tackling him to the floor.

"Slimeee!" He said as Mr.Onfroy laughed.

"Daddy!" He replied.

"Nah get off of me with that." Stokeley said as they laughed getting up from the floor as they dusted their clothes off.

"What brings you here?" Mr. Onfroy said as he sat back in his chair.

"You got after school tutoring and all that shit right?" He said as Mr. Onfroy nodded his head.

"Germany would like to volunteer." He said looking back at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes eventually nodding.

"Oh, really?" Mr. Onfroy said as he tilted his head. I put a fake smile on my face as he laughed.

"I would love to tutor her." He said with a smirk as my dad nodded.

"I have a show tonight so I won't be home. Have a good day at school." He said kissing my forehead leaving out of the room.

"Are you gonna leave?" Mr.Onfroy said with his brown eyes going straight through me.

"O-oh, yeah." I quickly walked out of the classroom making my way towards my locker. He had a way of intimidating me with just one look. Which he knew.

"Can someone tell me the year of which the British and French war started?" Mr.Onfroy said as he tuned back to face the class. The girls looked at him in awe as one raised her hand.

"1778, daddy." The girl replied as the rest of them giggled. Mr.Onfroy gave a overwhelmed look as he turned back to the board.

"You're correct." He said completely avoiding what she said.

"Goulbourne, do you know the conflict that made it happen?" He said coming over to my desk with a smirk. I didn't even need to raise my hand to get called on.

"No." I replied with a eye roll as he nodded.

"I guess we'll have to teach you more about this in tutoring won't we?" He said as he walked back to the board.

"Daddy, can I get tutored too!" One of the girls yelled from the back of the classroom. Thirsty ass females.

"You can get detention."

                                          • 

I took my gym clothes out of my locker as I walked towards a bathroom stall. Getting dressed in front of a whole bunch of females doesn't sit right with me.

After changing and putting my regular clothes into my gym bag I walked out of the stall and towards my gym locker. I put my bag into the locker as I tied my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked out of the locker room making my way towards the gym. I walked out into the gym only to be greeted with people playing basketball and on their phones. It's a fucking free day.

I scuffed about to turn back around but I got pushed to the ground.

"Watch where the fuck you're going." Claudia said as I got back up.

"I'm good over here, maybe you should back ya ass up." I said pushing her back as she scuffed with shock. By now there was a crowd around us.

"Bitch I'll lay you out where your mama stay." She spat out.

With that I immediately sent a punch to her face as she stumbled back. I tackled her to the ground as she squirmed under me. She managed to grab my hair as I continued to punch her in the face.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist as they pulled me up. I continued to kick and punch the air as Claudia got held back by another teacher.

"Calm down nee! " I heard Mr. Onfroy say as he put me down in front of him holding my arms. I yelled in frustration trying to get pass him but instead he pulled me into a hug.

"YOU GOT HER ONFROY?!" A teacher yelled as they held back Claudia. He nodded towards them as he walked me out with him. He turned the corner of the hall as he then let go of me.

"What the fuck Germany?" He said as I began to cry.

"A-are you going to r-report me?" I said as he sighed.

"Why did you fight?" He asked as I cried harder.

"Sh-she started talking about mom." I said to him as he brought me into a hug. Him and my mom were good friends before she took her own life.

"I promised your mom i'll look after you. No I won't report you, you fucked her up anyway." He said as we chuckled.

"Thank you Mr.Onfroy." I said as he smiled.

"Call me Jahseh, I don't mind."

——————————————————————
Awe.

~Myniah🖤~