Chapter 11

Hai.
———————————————————————
                                     Jahseh

   *clap clap* 9 year old Jahseh heard as he ran towards the sound with a huge smile on his face.

"I'll find you Nia!" He yelled as he walked towards the closet. "Clap again." He said as he heard a slight giggle from inside. *clap* He quickly opened the closet as they laughed.

Armenia accidentally tripped on top of Jahseh as butterflies filled his stomach. "Nia I have to tell you som-" before he could get the words out Stokeley busted into the room. "Fucking faggots- oh- " he stuttered as Armenia quickly got up.

"Guys let's go to the store, I'm hungry." She said with a slight smile. Jahseh got up as he nodded wishing he could've said what he had to say.

I sprung up as I looked at my surroundings.. another flashback Jahseh. Take your medication. I quickly got up noticing I was alone. Germany must've went home. I sluggishly walked to my bathroom as I opened my medicine cabinet. The label read "Quetiapine". I sighed as I opened the pill bottle and swallowed two without water needed. I hated taking my pills, but I had to for my safety and Germany's more importantly.

I checked the time quickly seeing it was 6:02 am. It was a staff day so the kids would not be there. I palmed my forehead as I rubbed it slightly.

                                     Germany

"I'm not cleaning this the fuck up!" Azon'Riyae yelled as me and Stokeley laughed historically. She wiped the pancake mix off of her face as she threw it directly at Stokeley. He gasped with a little nod. He slowly walked over to the cranberry juice as Azon gave him a death stare.

"I swear to-" Was all she got out before he dumped the bottle on her head leaving her new lace front soaked. She screamed as Stokeley ran. She quickly followed after as I laughed.

A phone dinged as I quickly saw that it was Azon's. I looked over seeing "J.Onfroy IMessage." I grew confused as I picked her phone up checking the hallway. I noticed that he choked up when I mentioned her. I quickly brainstormed what her password would be. I typed in Stokeley's birthday as it unlocked, I smiled to myself as I checked the hallway once more before clicking the green message app.

J.Onfroy: Stop acting as if we're a fucking couple .

I rapidly scrolled up seeing their messages.

Azon: I keep everything confidential, you know that. But a 15 year old? When I can give you so much more.

J.Onfroy: Azon, you could never. Please stop texting me.

Azon: Then why lead me on? You act so fucking bipolar.

J.Onfroy: you're my fucking therapist.

Azon: I'm sorry, just please talk to me somewhere other than my office. We fuck and you go home.

I finally got to the first message I read. My heart dropped to my stomach as I dropped her phone on the counter. I heard footsteps come back as I quickly put a smile on my face.

"Dad, I'm going out." I said to him as he looked me up and down.

"Like that?" He said as I pushed him. "Fuck you." I replied as he giggled.

"You look stressed, what's wrong ?" He asked as I immediately felt bad for him. Even though he cheated on her a thousand times, no one deserves to get cheated on, especially by someone they love.

"No, I'm fine." I said as he nodded giving me a hug.

"If you want me to kill someon-" He said as I interrupted him. "Dad." I said with a laugh as I walked away.

I grabbed my purse as I pulled my sweatpants up slightly. I tied my hair up into a messy bun as I walked out the door.

                                             •

I got out of the car leaving my phone and purse behind since they weren't needed. I proceeded to walk into the school. It's staff development, I know he's here. I can tell it's a bad idea, considering how angry I am but at this point I don't care about anything.

I forcefully push open the doors making a loud slam. I walked into the hallways dodging my head from the administrators talking in the hallway and proceeded to make my way to Jahseh's classroom.

I walked into his classroom as I shut the door behind me. He head popped up from his papers as he shook his head.

"Why are you here nee?" He stopped. "What's wrong-"

"Can I see your phone?" I said cutting him off as he looked confused.

"Why?"

"Jahseh, please."

"No."

"Yes."

"Um, no."

"Jahseh let me see your fucking phone!" I yelled. He sat back into his chair as I can tell he's already irritated.

"Why the fuck do you want to see my phone all of a sudden-"

"You're fucking Azon?" I blurted out. His demeanor tensed as I felt the sudden need to cry. I don't know what it is but I've became emotional a lot recently.

"I saw the messages in her phone Jah." I sniffled as he looked down. He stood up as he walked over to me.

"I'm sorry." He said as I wiped a tear falling down my cheek.

"I trusted you Jahseh." I said as pain filled my voice. "How could you do that to me? Even Stokeley." I said trying my best not to break down.

He looked at me with a blank stare as if everything was going through one ear and out the other.

"Germany, I'm sorry. I really am, but we're not in a relationship." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. Sometimes I couldn't stand his mood swings. One day he doesn't want to let me go and another he couldn't give two fucks.

I lightly took his hand off of my shoulder with a slight smile.

"Bye Mr.Onfroy, I'll see you." I said as he rubbed his head as if he was stressed. I walked out of his classroom as I proceeded to keep my head down.

I'm tired of showing him I care, two can play at this game.

———————————————————————
AlexisNoya 💕

~Myniah~