Chapter 4

Vote.

Germany fine ass😍🙈.
—————————————————————
                              Germany

I shifted on my side as I slowly opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes as my vision soon came clear. I looked next to me to see the bed empty. Even though I didn't expect him to stay I still felt disappointed. I'm used to people leaving out of my life.

I turned around to my clock as I seen it was 3 am. Why the fuck am I up? I heard the toilet flush and the sink come on from my bathroom. I snapped my head towards the door as Jahseh came walking out. My heart warmed at the fact that he was still here.

"I thought you left." I said to him as he got back in the bed.

"No, but I have to soon." He said as he stared at the ceiling.

"Why?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Let me put it like this.. I'm in my students bed, who is 15. They're dad is my best friend, and I feel like a pervert." He said as I gave him a frown.

"It's not like that." I said to him as he palmed his head. He scuffed as he shook his head.

"Fuck. I have to go." He said getting up from my bed grabbing his jacket from my drawer.

I felt my face heat up indicating I wanted to cry. It was more of a personal thing, I hated seeing people leave.. so many people did. He turned around looking at me with a face full of sympathy. He put on his jacket as he walked towards me.

"Don't cry." He said grabbing my face and wiping my tears that I didn't even know were falling.

"Don't go." I told him as he sighed. He kissed my forehead as he laid his head on mine.

"I'll see you Monday, Germany." He said giving me a soft smile as he made his way towards the door grabbing his key.

Soon enough I was alone as I curled up on my bed. My sniffles became louder as the cold temperature surrounded my body.

I must've been in this position for a long time because before I knew it the sun was rising. I heard a soft knock on my door before my dad came walking in.

"Sorry, it went overtime- what's wrong?" He asked me as he kneeled down next to my bed in my face.

"Nothing." I told him as he gave me a 'really nigga' look.

"A fuck nigga break ya heart? You want me to-"

"Dad, I'm fine.. really." I told him as he paused but then gave me a soft nod.

"I love you sweetpea." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I cringed scrunching up my face as he laughed. He called me that all the time when he dropped me off at daycare and went to school.

"I love you too, now get the fuck out please." I said as he put his hands up in defense.

"Damn, when you try to help a bitch." He muttered as I threw one of my pillows at him.

"Nigga get outtt."

"What year did the Great Depression end?" Mr.Onfroy said.

"Kentrell." He said as Kentrell smacked his teeth.

"Mane, ion een know forreal. Niggas was starving and shit." He said as the class laughed.

"Your profanity Kentrell." Mr.Onfroy said as he scuffed.

"The Great Depression ended in 1939." Claudia answered as he smiled at her.

"That would be correct Claudia." He smirked writing on the board. I mentally rolled my eyes as I sunk in my seat.

"The Great Depression was the worst economic downturn in the history of the industrialized world, lasting from 1929 to 1939. It began after the stock market crash of October 1929, which sent Wall Street into a panic and wiped out millions of investors." Mr. Onfroy said.

"We'll be learning about that more this unit." He said as I scuffed.

"No one gives a fuck." I said a bit too loud. The class laughed as Mr.Onfroy gave me a death stare.

"Maybe you'll give a fuck when you're sitting in the main office." He shot back as the class "ooo" ed.

"I'll be glad to." I said getting up from my desk.

I grabbed my books as I then walked out of the door. I hit my locker in frustration as I slammed my books on the floor. It was something about him that drove me off the fucking bridge. Before I knew it I was grabbed up aggressively.

"Don't make scenes in my fucking classroom Germany." He said as he let me go. "Just because I left you in a room? Really? Grow the fuck up."

"You know it goes deeper than that Mr.Onfroy." I spat out as he rolled his eyes.

"SHE KILLED HERSELF GERMANY GET OVER IT!" He yelled as I broke down in tears.

"You're a fucking asshole." I gritted out of my teeth as I ran off.

"Germany!" I heard in the distance. I never want to see him again.

————————————————————
You FAGGOT! 😡

I stayed home to update once again😭♥️

~Myniah🖤~