Chapter 7

Vote.

Y'all oh hell nah😭😭😭 naynastyy
——————————————————————
Germany

I woke up with a pair of arms around my waist as I shuffled. I put my hand over Jahseh's as I smiled to myself. I looked over at my clock seeing it was 6:03 am. Shit. I heard bangs on the door as I snapped my head towards it.

"NEE?! You up?!" Stokeley yelled as I quickly shook Jahseh.

"W-whaatt." He mumbled into the pillow.

"Why the fuck are you locking doors in my house?!" He yelled as Jahseh shot up.

I quickly pointed for him to go into the bathroom as he ran up from the bed. He tripped over his foot as he stumbled a little. I laughed to myself silently as he closed the bathroom door locking it.

I got up from my bed as I squinted my eyes like I just woke up. I opened the door as I rubbed my eyes.

"What dad?" I said as he walked into my room.

"Why was the door locked? You know I wake you up every morning." He said as I shrugged.

"Maybe I was masturbating and needed privacy." I said as he scrunched his face up.

"Ewww." He said as he fixed his durag.

"Yes, very ew. Now out you go." I said trying to put my hand on his back to push him out but he squirmed.

"Don't touch me nasty." He said walking out of the room as I laughed.

"Like I haven't walked in on you all my childhood." I said to him as he scuffed.

"I was a teenager, shut up." He pouted as he stomped down the hallway. I chuckled as I stepped back into my bedroom.

I closed my door locking it once again as I ran to the bathroom. I wiggled it to let him know it was me as he unlocked it letting me in. He looked as if he was crying.

"Jahseh, what's wrong?" I asked him as he shook his head backing up. I walked towards him as he pushed me away.

"Germany, please stay away right now. I can't control it." He said as he started to flinch a bit. "I-i need m-my pills in the morning."

"Pills? What pills? Advil?" I asked him as he shook his head. "Ibuprofen?"

"Just get the fuck away from me." He said pushing me again but aggressively as I crashed into the wall. He looked at me with a blank expression as he walked back out into my room.

I got up slowly not comprehending what just happened, what pills? He didn't even care about putting his hands on me.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as I walked out into the room. He put his shirt back on as he grabbed his shoes sitting on my bed putting them on.

"Jahseh, you can't go out there." I told him as he looked at me in aggravation.

"I'm a grown ass man, don't tell me what I can and cannot do." He said mugging me as he grabbed his jacket. I pulled his arm as he balled his fist up but letting them go.

"Dad's out there, that's why. I'm not telling you what to do I'm just saying that-"

"You sound just like her." He said as a tear fell. I was confused to the sudden emotional change.

"Jahseh, what type of pills do you take?" I asked him curiously as he shuffled his feet.

"Seroquel, Quetiapine, Aripiprazole, Clozapine-"

"It's okay Jahseh." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back tightly as I rubbed his back.

I knew Quetiapine. It treated severe mania. Now I understood why I was never allowed to be around Jahseh when I was younger.

"Call off of work. Take me to your house." I told him as he wiped his eyes with a frown.

"Germany, No. I have to go to work." He said as I shook my head.

"You need your pills before you have another episode." I told him as he nodded. He was about to open my door but I stopped him.

"Let me look out first." I said as he slightly nodded.

I opened the door looking out of the hallway. I heard noises coming from his room so I knew he was in there. I grabbed my purse off of my dresser and my phone.

"Come on." I told him as I grabbed his hand.

We quickly walked down the stairs as we made our way to the door. I opened the door as we walked out closing it behind me. I looked around seeing his car wasn't here.

"I parked up the street nee." He said as I nodded. We walked up the street as his car came into view.

"Here." I said giving him two pills as he shook his head.

"Just give me all five." He said as I gave him a 'are you stupid' look.

"What? It's less time that way." He said as I scuffed.

"I want to take care of you, not give you a overdose." I said to him as he rolled his eyes taking the pills. He swallowed them as I gave him the cup of water.

"I don't need it." He said pushing it away.

"Please, just so I know it's actually down." I said to him as he grunted taking the water.

"Take the other three in about an hour or so, okay?" I told him as he nodded. He made a face as if he was thinking.

"I'm taking you to school." He said as I scrunched my face up.

"Why?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Because you're still my student and I want to see you succeed. You don't have to take care of me, I'm not that old." He said.

"I'm choosing to be here with you." I said to him as he grabbed my hands.

"And you're amazing for it, but we're not a couple, we never will be. I don't want you to think that. I'm still your teacher and you're still my student Germany. I let it go too far, thank you for taking care of me, but this won't happen again." He said as I felt my heart drop.

I felt a heat sensation in my face knowing my sensitive ass was going to cry. I felt myself attach to him. I needed him even though it was absolutely weird. I pulled my hands from his.

"Okay Mr.Onfroy, I'll see you in class tomorrow." I said to him as he gave me a weak smile. I walked out of his bathroom and down his long hallway.

"You don't need a ride?" He asked me in the distance as I shook my head.

"Uber works just fine."

—————————————————————
Sooo, this book went #1 in domesticviolence 😭❤️

~Myniah🖤~