Chapter 3

Vote.
—————————————————————
Germany

"Well, okay Jahseh. Are we going to continue tutoring?" I said to him as he shrugged.

"If you want. There's still last period, you can hang out in my room." He said as I nodded following him down the hallway. I wiped my tears, once we reached his room I sat down in a desk.

"I know damn well that shits uncomfortable. Here." He said bringing out a bean bag. I smiled as I got up from the desk sitting my 4'11 figure in the bean bag. I brought my knees to my chest as I wrapped my arms around my legs.

"Mr.Onf- Jahseh." I said as he looked at me.

"Can you tell me more about her. My mom." I said to him as he smiled.

"Of course. She was very sensitive, always made sure everyone was okay before herself. She was the type to give the last of her money to someone in need. Had a very big heart." He paused as he looked down.

"She was one of my best friends." He said as his voice broke.

"I'm sorry Mr.Onfroy ." I said to him as he shook his head.

"No, no you're okay. You remind me of her a lot actually." He said as I gave him a smile.

"How did her and my dad meet?" I said to him as he started to laugh.

"He actually had a crush on her since elementary. She never wanted him, always said he was too clingy. But 6th grade he stopped chasing after her, I guess she saw what she was missing out on. They dated for 2 years before she got pregnant with you in 8th and dropped out. Stokeley was in 9th." He said as I nodded.

"Do you know why? Why she did it?" I asked. "Was it because of me?"

"Don't ever think that Germany. She loved you." He said as my face made a frown.

"If she loved me she wouldn't have killed herself." I said laying my head on the bean bag. He just sighed as he continued to grade his papers.

"Now tell me why." He said as I thought to myself.

"The French and Indian War was fought to decide if Britain or France would be the strong power in North America. France and its colonists and Indian allies fought against Britain, its colonists and Indian allies. The war began with conflicts about land. ... Britain claimed the same land." I said to him as he smiled.

"EXACTLY!" He said as I laughed. I checked my clock as I seen it was now 5:00 pm.

"Mr.Onfroy."

"Jahseh." He corrected as I nodded.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him.

"Meh. How big is it?" He said as tilted his head.

"I'll give you gas money." I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Where am I taking you?" He asked as I did a little dance in my seat.

"Don't get excited, if it's not on the way to my house I'm not taking you." He said crossing his arms as I grunted.

"I need a ride home, I don't get the car back until I start passing in your class." I said to him as he chuckled.

"Ok shorty. But there's rules, don't touch anything. Just sit ya ass in the seat." He said getting up as I nodded. He grabbed his key off of his desk as we walked out of the classroom.

We made our way to the back of the school to where the teachers parked. I walked out as we walked to a i8.

"This is yours?" I asked him as he nodded. "Coolll." I said about to touch the handle.

"NO!" He yelled pushing me back.

"Didn't I say don't touch shit." He muttered as he shook his head.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled the handle. The door flew up almost hitting me in the damn face. I stumbled back onto Jahseh as I fell on him in a straddling position.

"OH!" He said pushing me off of him and getting up.

My elbow and knee scraped against the concrete as it then started to bleed.

"Jahseh, what the FUCK!" I yelled as I held my elbow.

"You fell on me!" He said in defense.

"You pushed me!" I shot back as he rolled his eyes.

"Can you walk?" He asked as I shrugged. He put a arm around my back and a arm under my knees as he lifted me up.

"Ow." I winced in pain. He sat me down into his car as he quickly went onto the other side hopping in.

"You forgot to close my door Mr.Don't touch shit."

"You're not putting that on me." I said to Jahseh which was carrying alcohol.

We were currently in my room since he felt bad about pushing me. He wanted to make sure I was bandaged.

"Oh, so you want a nasty ass infection?" He asked rhetorically as I sighed.

He put some alcohol on a paper towel as he grabbed my arm lifting it straight up. He patted the towel on my wound as I quickly bended my arm causing my elbow to connect with his face. He held it in pain as I laughed.

"How does it feel Mr.Onfroy?" I said to him as I laughed more.

He playfully tackled me on the bed as he laughed. He began to tickle me as my laughs became uncontrollable.

"O-okayyy." I dragged out as he got up from the top of me.

He went back into my bathroom bringing out bandaids. He took one out of the package as he opened it and put it on my elbow.

"You all good?" He asked me as I nodded. He grab his key from my drawer. I didn't want him to leave though.

"Jahseh." I said as he stopped in his traces. He turned back to me as he gave me a nod.

"Can you stay? Dad's always out until the morning when he has shows. I get scared. It's Friday anyway." I told him as he sighed.

"I don't think your dad would like that Germa-"

"Please Jahseh." I asked him as he hesitated but then put his key back down and took his jacket off. I smiled as he sat down next to me.

I grabbed my remote as I turned my TV on. I shuffled as laid my head on my pillow. Jahseh laid down as well.

"Thank you." I said to him as he looked at me with those eyes that pierced through my soul each time.

"For what?" He chuckled as I smiled.

"Being here." I replied as he gave me a soft smile putting his arm around me. I laid in his chest as I felt his heartbeat.

"Of course nee." 

—————————————————————
Aweee.

~Myniah🖤~