Interrogation.

Gavins mind wandered back to the evidence room situation. He hated thinking and even remembering that moment in his life. It was more than just that stupid plastic prick nearly killing him and could've if he had wanted to. If Connor did decide to double check on Gavin then he would've...

"No! He didn't, and that's all that matters" Gavin told himself, for what was probably the 3rd time this week. Besides, he had an interrogation tomorrow. Oh how he loved those.

Gavin was able to avoid further thoughts on Connor for the rest of his shower, by focusing on the interrogation. Some of the few situations where he feels completely in charge. A smile reached his lips as he turned off the water coming from the shower,and he reached for his towel. He dried himself off, especially his hair, and wrapped the towel around his waist, hiding his penis from the world.

Wiping off the water vapor from the mirror and taking a good look at himself, his smile remained and even appeared to grow a little bigger. Gavin didn't know why he was feeling the need to smile so much right now, especially because of an interrogation, but he passed on that thought. He went over to his room, and put the towel onto a little hook he has in his wall. Normally he does where at least boxers to bed, but he just wasn't feeling it. He lay in bed, naked, and did his best to just fall asleep.

At the DPD at 9:34 in the morning, the android was seated in the interrogation room, silently. Connor was already trying to get some answers out of the android, but nothing seemed to work. It wasn't even reacting to Connor, as if the android was immune to Connors approach. Must be something in it's programming, Connor concluded. However, as he reached for the androids arm, it jolted away. Gavin was not expecting to walk in on this, but he started laughing.

"Tin can, can't get through to the other tin can?" Hank and Fowler turned to stare, disapproving, at Gavin. "Hey, can't take a joke?"

Connor rubbed his temples and he exited the room, and walked up to Fowler. He whispered something to him, and what Gavin heard was 'I'm positive there's something more to the android, we just need a different approach." However to Gavin's delight, they turned to him. He noticed the energy in the room was hesitant, and it was obvious they didn't want Gavin to be in that room.

"What other options do we really have?" Hank said. With a little skip in his walk, Gavin was in the room with a big grin on his face. He loves these things, it's something he's always been good at. But he wasn't expecting the android to grin at his entrance.

"Shall we play a game?" He could literally feel everyone in the room next to them go "WHAT?" but he didn't care. It was clear when he was in first contact with this android in the Eden Club one night, she loved playing games. Her grin grew a little bigger and she raised her head a little more.

Gavin leaned forward before placing a freaking deck of cards on the table. It's a big guessing and memory game. One of Gavin's favorites, mainly because it doesn't have a name, and isn't really real.

"Look through that deck and pick a card, one of your choosing." Gavin has memorized every card in the deck, and the placement of each. He knows the VH500 will do the same. She takes the deck and picks a card from the middle, and pulls it out to look at it. Gavin doesn't even need to see it to know it's the queen of spades.

"What's the catch?" she said as she placed the card back, and hands the deck back to Gavin.

"If you're able to guess when the card reaches the top of the deck, then I won't bother you with any questions, and you'll either go to jail, or whatever it is they do to androids like you."

"Doesn't seem very fair." Gavin smiled, this is the reaction he needed.

"Then what is it you want?"

"Oh it's not what I want, it's what we need."

"Hmm, and who is 'we'?" She didn't respond to that, but it was alright. "... and if you don't, then you must let my friend check your programming."

From the room next to them, Connor smiled. But as he thought about it, it was probably just an expression. Connor could still hope. Hank patted Connor on the back and pulled him into a hug.

"Last I remember, your 'friend' nearly... Oh now" she interrupted herself, and Gavin stopped shuffling. He mentally sighed in relief when she stopped talking. But Gavin still had his plan in motion. He flipped the card over and it revealed as the queen of, not spades, but clubs. She slammed her hand down onto the table yelling "You cheated!"

"I don't see how that could be possible" Gavin said, pulling the queen of spades from the middle of the deck. It didn't move from it's spot whatsoever. "A deal is a deal, bitch."

She grunted as she sat back down, arms crossed and she refused to make eye contact. Gavin smiled and left the room, and Connor entered. To his surprise, the android was very cooperative this time around and willingly gave her arm to Connor. He started gaining the information of all her programming, and it seems as though she was being programmed in attempt to attract one specific android. Which made Connor question, why didn't she allow herself to be captured when he was working with Hank? The answer that made the most sense to Connor was simply that it recognized Hank, but now he wasn't so sure for some reason.

Gavin checked the time, and saw it was only 9:50, that must've been the quickest interrogation he's done in a long time, and it felt good. Though, the happiness was fun, until he saw the paperwork on his desk. Of course Fowler would still want him to fill out more paperwork, just because of his attitude. What could Gavin say? It was just how he is.

While Gavin was filing his paperwork, Connor and Hank were leading the VH500 away, most likely to pass over to the damn FBI. Why? Gavin couldn't care less. However when Connor decided to come over to Gavin's desk, striking bluish grey eyes met calming brown ones. For once, Gavin didn't feel threatened at all by Connors gaze.

"Detective Reed, may I ask you a question?"

"I don't see why not."

"Do you really see me as a friend?" Connors face softened, and he seemed so innocent. But he was also extremely naive. Gavin remained silent for a good 32 seconds. Connors eyes saddened. "I'm sorry Detective Reed, I was jumping to conclusions again. I won't bother you" With that, Connor walked back to his desk.

Later at 4;36, Gavin received a message from Elijah.

'I trust you'll be keeping to your word?"

Gavin rolled his eyes, and responded with a simple "Yes."

'I expected as much. Besides, that's how I programmed you."