New Ideas

In the morning it was Gavin's day off, which technically means it was Connors as well. Gavin was “totally” ready for this day. Not. His body was feeling more off than it usually did, so he would probably have to go back to Elijah's for a quick fix up..  but Connor would be home alone… crap.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door.

“Gavin?” He jumped at the voice, before relaxing. His systems still set Connor as a threat so he had to try and keep it under control. Like he's done in the past. It's no different. “I'm sure it's not a good idea to sleep more than 30 minutes past your usual wake up call. May I come in?”

“At least wait for me to get dressed jackass!” Gavin didn't get dressed in anything too crazy. Just some dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt. He took a good look in his bedroom mirror, and noticed his synthetic hair has grown a bit longer than he would've liked. “Eh, I'll shave later.”

He exited his room into the hallway and was greeted by his cat. Without hesitation, he leaned down and scooped him up into his arms. Ginger didn't bother to struggle, he was used to it.

“If I may intervene” Gavin jolted, letting Ginger go. Did Connor really have to be so silent? This time Connor moved to hold Gavin, but Gavin aggressively shrugged him off.

Without a word, Gavin sped to the kitchen. He didn't even look at Connor, so he didn't see the sadness in his eyes. Gavin isn't dumb though, he just doesn't want to risk anything to be exposed to the public. Yes androids are seen as equals now, but how would the Police and FBI react to an android who has secretly been at there side in plain sight, playing as a human? 44% not very positive, but he didn't want to take any chances.

……

Didn't entirely mean he had to be an asshole to another android. And maybe he should at least attempt to make amends with Connor. Just maybe a little bit.

“Hey Connor?” Gavin grumbled, and Connor appeared from the hallway stopping once he was completely in view of Gavin. Connor was wearing dark dress pants and his usual white dress shirt. Very clean if you will.”Want some coffee?”

Gavin noticed the small adorable smile appear on Connors face. What? He could admit Connor had his moments, and this was one of them.

“I would like that a lot Gavin.”

This isn't a terrible start.

Later that same day, Connor suggested they go talk to Elijah Kamski, mainly to ask a few questions. Gavin was quick to dismiss the idea, not really wanting Connor to be in the same room with him and Elijah.

“But Gavin, he definitely has information that we may need for my reason on staying with you.”

“Yeah, and I don't need to leave my house for today” Gavin said, downing another glass of orange juice.

“I cannot leave your house with you at my side Gavin. If we do this…”

“Yeah yeah, you want answers. Little do you know I know what Elijah knows.” Gavin unconsciously said aloud. Freezing up at what he said, he turned to see Connors LED flashing yellow for a few seconds.

“Gavin?” Connor carefully walked over to the couch and slowly sat down next to Gavin. In fear that he may run off. He really didn't want to have to treat Gavin like an animal that is trying to escape it's prison, but he really wanted Gavin to trust him enough to talk to him. “What is it he told you?”

Gavin remained silent, and still for 3 minutes. If Connor wasn't told then he probably wasn't meant to know. But if Connor knew, it'd be easier to keep them both safe. “That there is a gang that takes androids and basically fucks them up.” He pauses. Connors eyes focus more on him. “And that you're their next target. Most likely because you'd be very useful considering your status “

Connor didn't know what to say. He was shocked, bit not surprised. Startled but not confused.

“Don't tell me you're going to malfunction now.”

“No… I'll be fine.”

“That's a lie and you know it.” It's true, Connor did know it. He was a target for a gang that definitely wants to do something horrible to him and probably hurt anyone who gets in their way. Hence why he's bunking with Gavin now instead of Hank. But that doesn't mean he wants Gavin to get hurt.

“I'm…”

“Whatever, I'm going to shower and shave now.”

Connor paused. His mind shifted quickly. Now instead of worry folding his mind, something else did. Or rather someone else.

“You know, to save water…”

“Not even in your dreams” Gavin was quick to cut him off. Connors face fell into a smirk once more as he peeked over his shoulder to Gavin's back. He already threw his shirt off into his room and was bending over to grab a towel.

The thoughts Connor was currently having were definitely sexual. Though his resting face was back, he still let him mind go wild with those thoughts. He didn't know entirely why. Gavin was a very attractive man, almost too attractive if it wasn't for that attitude. However, Connor kinda liked it. It meant that if they did turn their relations into a physical one, then Connor would get quite a lick on putting him in his place.

Just the thought of that harsh exteriors being broken down slowly, and Gavin revealing his weak side to Connor is almost enough to make him barge into the bathroom. Almost. He did have a long way to go before anything like that could even potentially happen. And Connor also had to keep up his figure

In the shower Gavin was actually having similar thoughts, but he already didn't like it. A long time ago, only a 2 years after he was created and living among humans he vowed that he wouldn't fall into a committed relationship. It just wouldn't leave a good taste in his mouth. But that didn't stop the idea of Connor and him against the shower wall.

“alright, think of something else.” He tried desperately, but his mind remained clouded by the lewd thoughts. He was intrigued to say the least by the end of his shower.

Gavin trimmed his beard and his hair ever so slightly. It may be barely noticeable, but it mattered to him. He took a look at his scar and brushed it. Could've been worse.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and began brushing his teeth. He may as well try and act human while a guest is here. Rolling his eyes, Gavin just rinsed it out and called it done. He opened the door to Connor towering over him.

(I think you guys might like the next chapter a little too much *winks*)